† The outcome †

The horrible alarm goes off, and Killian reaches for the bedside table to silence the noise, but accidentally drops the phone on the floor, which continues to alarm

The horrible alarm goes off, and Killian reaches for the bedside table to silence the noise, but accidentally drops the phone on the floor, which continues to alarm. Reluctantly he reaches down and turns off the sound to lie comfortably behind Bree who is still sleeping. Killian nuzzles his nose into her hair, causing Bree to turn over in bed and nuzzle her face against his chest.

At that moment, he found his sense of peace inside him, because she was his home. Next to her is where he belongs, safe and warm wrapped up in her arms. Holding her tight had never felt so right. Like a flower in his heart, she had planted her roots, and he watched their love grow. Cause he had found the one girl, he never wanted to live without, the girl that felt like home.

He rests his cheek against her head and feels her wrap her arm around him in a tight hug. There were no words to describe how much he missed the scent of her cherry perfume wafting into his nose or being able to caress her soft sun-kissed skin in the morning. He didn't care about the light shining into the bedroom from the living room or that the room was way too hot, and their bodies stuck together like glue. He just wanted to enjoy the sound of her breathing and hold her in his arms for a while longer.

"What time is it?" she murmurs.

"It's six o'clock, so there's time to cuddle with me for half an hour," Killian said hoarsely, caressing her hip and down to her thigh.

"We had sex all night. Don't you ever get tired?"

"Tired of you? Never," he replied curtly, placing her leg over his hip and began to caress her pussy.

He massaged her clit softly and heard her begin to pant against his chest. She was about to give in he noticed when she started to move her hip, but then the next alarm went off.

"Seriously Bree, two alarms?" he said, followed by a deep sigh of annoyance, trying to shut the shit up.

"I set five alarms in case I didn't wake up from the first one," she said, lifting her head from the pillow.

"How do you count? If you don't wake up from the first alarm, two alarms are enough, not five. And don't you dare get out of bed," he said as he watched her sit up.

"Unlike you, I have school," she said, crossing her legs over his thighs and looking at him under all the hair that covered her face.

"Unlike you, I'm still horny and need your love and care," he said, putting on his best impression of her while trying to remove all hair from her face to get a better view of her.

"Is that begging I hear?" she asks teasingly, running her hand through her hair, which falls loosely down her back.

"Me? Begging? Definitely," he said, pulling her down to kiss her.

He takes her in a firm grip so she can't try to escape and starts massaging her breast as he lets his tongue find its way into her mouth, but she pulls her head back.