PART 34 - A DEAL IS A DEAL

TAYLOR

(3 days later)

"As promised, they're yours to deal with as you see fit, but no one gets to kill Ella Scott but me, agreed?" I growl before side glancing at Alpha Finn who's stood cross-armed and as still as a boulder, eyeballing two Lotus Moon warriors Curtis and Whittaker who are handcuffed and knelt at our feet.

I can't say I'm entirely happy with this agreement, my wolf is ready to claw out the throats of these stupid dumb fucks who dared to lay a hand on my precious mate. But a debt needed to be repaid. Alpha Finn's fury that his eldest daughter was attacked on our lands by her own new pack wolves almost started a war and his bloodthirst for revenge needed to be sated. Even for me I am showing more restraint than I ever thought I was capable of not to kill these fucks first, but I know war with Harpers family and their pack would break her. So here we are. A deal is a deal.

But no one gets Ella but me.

"Agreed." Alpha Finn says quietly before he takes a step forward then bends down saying nothing as he looks between the two warriors one after the other.

Curtis and Whittaker flinch nervously as Harper dad does nothing but stare at them. I smirk when I see Curtis start to piss himself right there on the ground, kneeling in his own filth. I'm not surprised, Alpha Conway's reputation is well known. I glance at my brothers Kit and Jenson who are standing back a little away and watching on solemnly. They're not too happy that an outsider is bringing punishment to two of our pack wolves but like I said, a deal is a deal.

"You hurt my baby girl?" Alpha Finn says quietly, choosing to speak to Whittaker first as Curtis starts sobbing in his handcuffs.

"It was nothing personal. She was just collateral damage." Whittaker says quickly and I can't stop a snarl that comes from my mouth followed by a low rumble that comes from Jenson who's close by.

"Let me make one thing clear." Alpha Finn says in a cold low voice before he suddenly grabs Whitaker by the head and digs his thumbs right into the eye sockets making the warrior scream with pain. "My daughters no one's fucking collateral damage." He roars.

Standing up, he pulls the warrior up, right off his feet by gouging out his eyes as Whitakers screaming ricochets around the valley where our hunting party tracked them down hiding in the hills. Snarling Alpha Finn continues to apply pressure to Whittaker's skull until there's a snapping sound and the warriors screaming abruptly stops. I smirk when I see his lifeless body drop to the floor and Harper's dad switches his attention to Curtis.

Bending back down with complete composure, Alpha Finn begins eyeballing Curtis once again who is sobbing like a baby now pleading for his life.

"What you gonna do? Shit yourself now?" Alpha Finn mocks as his eyes flick onto the puddle of piss Curtis is kneeling in before looking back at his face with disgust.

Surprising me, Alpha Finn snaps the rope that's binding Curtis then slowly stands up looking down his nose at him.

"Start running." Alpha Finn commands the snivelling warrior as I frown concerned that Harper's dad is showing him mercy.

But I should have known, The Alpha of the Red River shows no mercy to those that cross him.

Curtis starts scrambling away in panic, stumbling and bumbling like an idiot as Alpha Finn watches on giving nothing away at first.

"Logan. Sawyer." Alpha Finn calls out as I look to my left to see Harpers brothers' wolves stalk out of the woods snarling.

Logan is a beast, like his dad's wolf, he'll be a powerful Alpha when he takes over next year. However, Sawyer is a lot smaller as nearly ten years younger but a savage and talented Beta wolf nonetheless in the making.