Chapter 3: Crazy in love

Essence Harmony Anderson|15
"Talk bout my brother.  you'll meet him."
( Moni )

"Yo you smoking?" I turned around shocked trying to see who outed me, "Hell no" I said looking at Izaiah Meeks

He sucked his teeth before deadpanning me "Nigga I an't slow where you get it from?" I rolled my eyes "my plug?" I said in a question tone stating the obvious, "Don't get an attitude wit me."

I was about to walk off when I felt a tight grip around my wrist I turned around trying to get outside of the hold but failed, "You gon tell me where you got the shit or share it."

Izaiah looked in my eyes with complete seriousness it scared me a little bit considering his past, "I bought this shit for one person only me!"

I yanked out his grip and walked away, I head a scoff coming from Izaiah before he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me into the open storage closet, he turned on the light and we were inches away from each other.

"Igh tell me now where you get the weed from?" I looked at him like he was dumb and not from this planet, "nigga this an't preschool I'm not sharing shit with you!"

He looked away for a second and then back at me raising his arm to grab throat, "give me the shit now!" I gasped for air and grabbed his arm trying to get out of his strong hold, I put my hands in surrender feeling the pressure on my neck lessen.

I grabbed the blunt out my bra and handed it to him, he smirked in victory getting exactly what he wanted, "thanks sorry for that."

He walked out the storage closet leaving me in there by myself, after contemplating what just happened I scrunched my face us and walked out the closet to my class.

Faith Richardson|15
"Lemme at the bitch! I want my rouds"
(Momo)

I walked out the multi gender bathroom and saw my man Izaiah walking out a storage closet and soon another girl doing the same, What the actual fuck!? I thought to myself seeing my boyfriend walk out a small empty closet with another female behind...

I walked out the multi gender bathroom and saw my man Izaiah walking out a storage closet and soon another girl doing the same, What the actual fuck!? I thought to myself seeing my boyfriend walk out a small empty closet with another female behind him.

My face scrunched up with anger and confusion and I immediately went to Isaiah's cell where I knew he would be at this time, I walked up the stairs to the boy side and went to his number 204.

"Zai?" I said with sadness in my voice his brothers looked at me and already knew I would be on bullshit, "Igh well we out" his friend Jayden said and Kamari followed him.

"What's up Momo?" Izaiah asked looking my at his 'hoe' the relationship with Faith and him were a bit weird, everyone knew they were fucking but they never said anything about being in a relationship.

Faith always called him her man, her husband or baby daddy but after a while the whole facility knew she was just a delusional dick crazy bitch.

Izaiah told her multiple times to stop tell people they had shit going on together but she just wouldn't listen and decided that he would come around.

"Well...I saw you leave the storage closet with that girl" A pout forming on her face, "Yo faith-I know what you gon say but-Igh then if you know my answer we don't got shit to talk about."

Izaiah was really starting to think about cutting all ties off with the delusional girl he wasn't ready to commit and settle down he wanted to stay in his hoeing phase, it was just easier.

Izaiah,Jayden,and Kamari all had horrible relationships thus deciding on just not being in them and fucking whoever they want no strings attached, but it was girls like Faith that couldn't get the no strings attached part through their head.

"Look zai! I think we could work please baby" She begged walking up to zai and sitting on his lap under the top bunk of the bed, "Faith I told you I don't do relationships if you was gon catch feelings I told you to leave the first time but you an't listen the shit not my fault."

Izaiah pushed the girl from on top of him and walked out the cell going to find his best friends, "But zai-" faith felt so embarrassed she waisted her time on a good for nothing nigga when she could've been dating any other nigga in here.

She felt tears starting to race to her eyes and envy and hatred thoughts attacked her brain it was situations like this that made the girl snap, it was situations like this to why she's here in the first place.

Bitches Taking Her Man (BTHM)

Faith thought of simply just jumping the girl and stomping her face to the floor but since she was already in here for that same reason she would get charged as an adult and she couldn't handle jail.

So the last option was to make Essence life a living hell, she had to find dirt on the girl that she could use to her advantage until she got bored and just reported her adding more years to her snetence.

You could say Faith was one crazy bitch when it came to boys she's always been boy crazy in the 5th grade her crush got a girlfriend and she stabbed the girl with a pair of scissors, that was the one thing her and Izaiah had in common they were psychotic as fuck!

Faith wasn't scared of death or jail time if she couldn't get something vengeance was the only answer, she tortured the innocent until she couldn't anymore.

There was a whole debate between the guards of who was more evil between Faith and Izaiah and even though Izaiah won Faith was close in the running and if she could pull her plan off she would most definitely be more crazy than Izaiah and hopefully he would see Faith was his match.

Authors Note
Lorddd faith might just be equally insane as Izaiah, was Izaiah to rough with Essence or was Essence not rough enough
I don't proofread!
1054 Words!