Chapter 17: Brother

Izaiah Meeks|16
"Bitch I'll kill yo daddy.  Stop playin wit da kid."
(Zaiah/zai)

Today was the day Jayden gets released from the hospital and we were all going to spend quality time together since Marcus got us free and we didn't have to live in fear anymore

"Yall Jayden hear" Nick said opening the door with Jayden following behind him, "Jayden!" They ran up to him and hugged him tight, "Igh now Yall can pack your bags" Marcus said.

We all looked at him confused and he smiled, "I did what the fuck Yall wanted now kick rocks niggas, I an't ya legal guardian" he sassed.

We all looked at each other confused on why he was doing this, "Jayden I told you helping these niggas would bite you in the ass now look at you confused" he chuckled.

"Come on Marcus you doing to much now" Jayden said angrily, "Nah I an't lil nigga you could've been struggle free but now you an't" Him and Nick walked to the kitchen laughing and Jayden's nostrils flared up.

"That nigga an't shit" Kamari said going upstairs to pack his bags with legacy following him.

____________

The group of kids finished packing their bags and now were standing on the side of the road as cars drove by, Legacy was sitting on her luggage as tears fell from her eyes but she stayed silent.

Everyone was scared nobody knew what to do or how they would do it and they were only kids it was a matter of time before someone noticed and puts them in a orphanage, they would get separated forever.

"Igh come on yall let's see if we can find some place under a bridge or some shit" Izaiah said trying to figure out their next move, "nah fuck that one of yall gotta have someone we would stay with" Kamari said.

All of them shook their heads not being able to think of anyone, "Oh shit!" Ashanti exclaimed gaining all their attention "Moni you remember Jonathan friend Taurus" She asked, Essence nodded having a blurred vision of him.

"He blew up and owns a house here we could ask him if we could use it!" Ashanti jumped at her idea, "Ashanti we don't have his number and I'm sure he doesn't even remember us" Essence said making Ashanti frown.

"Come on Essence we gotta at least try" Legacy pitched in and Essence rolled her eyes already knowing the outcome, "fine let's see if we can find his instagram" Essence suggest and Ashanti pulled out her phone typing in his name.

'Polo.capalot' was the first thing to pop up and we clicked on his profile seeing he had 10.7 million followers and 12 post, the most heart warming thing was how he had Jonathan in his bio and always posted him on his birthday and his death day.

The three of us were in one of the post too, "see he an't forget us" Ashanti bragged clicking on the message button and sending him a quick text, "That nigga famous as hell he not finna answer" Izaiah mugged.