Chapter 15: Shots fired black man down

Izaiah Meeks|16
"Bitch I'll kill yo daddy. Stop playin wit da kid."
(Zaiah/zai)

The three teenage stepped inside the big Air BNB already full of people, "Damn this bitch smell like ass and unwashed cock" Kamari said holding his nose

The awful stench hit the boys as soon as they walked in the door but farther into the place it just started to smell like weed, which they were used to.

They all went on the couch and sat down while Jayden started rolling up a blunt, "This would've been much more fun wit da girls" Kamari said specifically thinking of Legacy.

Truth be told he kind've regretted rejected her a month ago because now he was feeling the girl heavily, but he thought the little crush she had on him worn off and she would go to the next dude.

The only reason he hasn't told his brothers is because they told him he was stupid for rejecting her.

"I'm saying we should've stay back with Essence and em" Izaiah said thinking of all the fun things they could've done in the house together.

"Talkin bout that how's the distancing going?" Jayden asked, "It's ight I don't think she noticed yet" Izaiah responded.

He was mad that she hadn't though maybe they weren't as close as he thought and she really didn't care about him that much.

"Well that's good easier for you to decide" Kamari said taking the rolled up blunt and taking a hit.

The boys sat there rotating for about 20 minutes before a blonde headed black girl came over to them, "wassup boys" she said.

The boys said different versions of hello of hello already wanting the girl to leave "yall been sitting here for awhile, why you not partying" She said doing a small dance move.

The boys found this really cringy and disturbing already guess this was Karmen the girl Essence didn't like for obvious reasons, "We just not in the mood right now" Izaiah spoke for them.

"Let these boys speak for themselves come on Yall!" She started walking away think she was being followed but looked back and saw the boys laughing, she rolled her eyes and went back over to her friends.

15 Minutes later

The three boys finished their 2nd blunt and they were all high as hell sitting on the couch, "Ight you wanna actually go have some fun" Jayden asked and they both nodded getting up.

Izaiah went behind some girl shaking her ass to sexy red and Jayden and Kamari did the same, Everyone was recording and posting Karmen's lit all over social media.

But the boys forgot one thing they weren't free, Someone saw the videos of all three of the boys and reported it to the police.

As Izaiah was making out with the same girl he was just behind they heard the door slam open and a bunch of police barged inside the home, "Miami Police Department where are those boys!"

Everyone started running grabbing their people and belongings, "fuck who called the feds!" Jayden yelled, the boys started running towards the back door and that's when the police saw them and ran after them.

"Fuck hurry up!" Kamari yelled at his brothers beside them and they quickened their paste, Turning a corner they hid behind a wall facing the alley way.

They started breathing heavy catching their breath since they ran 3 blocks without stopping, "I saw them turn the corner right here!" Police barged into their alley way and cornered them.

"Shit" Izaiah said seeing all the police, he looked back and saw a fence and signified his brothers the three of them charged towards the fence hopping over it.

BANG, Kamari and Izaiah heard a gunshot but thought nothing of it until they looked back and didn't see their brother. "JAYDEN!" Izaiah yelled with tears rolling down his face, "Yes this is officer 1345 we have a runway fugitive, African American has been shot at 181st street."

Kamari grabbed Izaiah and pulled him as they both ran towards the mansion.

Ashanti Angel Anderson|15
"Baddiest bitch. Research me!"
(Titi/Shanti)

Essence,Legacy,and Ashanti were all sitting down watching Mean Girls 1-2 on the couch

Essence,Legacy,and Ashanti were all sitting down watching Mean Girls 1-2 on the couch. Nick and Marcus already came back and were furious that the boys disobeyed them and went on anyway.

While we were watching our favorite scene the door busted open and Kamari and Izaiah were sweaty with tears running down their faces, Marcus and Nick ran to them asking what was wrong.

"What the fuck what happened—where's Jayden!?" Marcus asked not seeing his youngest cousin, "Jay-Jay-Jayden!" Izaiah cried trying to catch his breath. The girl ran over to him and Essence put her hands on his back.

"Nigga spit it out!" Marcus yelled, "Jayden got shot! The police found us and chased us" Kamari said sitting down on the floor with his hands on his knees.

"What fuck!" Nick yelled tears starting to come to his eyes, "Why the fuck would Yall go to that fucking party my nigga! Now my fucking cousin could be fucking dead!"

"Marcus calm-Nah nigga I an't fucking calming down only reason we did this shit is because of him Yall niggas better figure this shit out cause I'm only getting Jayden free Yall bitches can rot in fucking hell!" Marcus cut off Ashanti.

Nick shook his head and followed Marcus up stairs and the door slammed, Ashanti started crying and fell to the floor once the news hit her.

The girls wrapped her in a hug not knowing why she was acting like this, yes they were friends but nobody thought it would affect her. "I have to tell you guys something."

Ashanti said we all looked at her to continue and she took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant and Jayden's the father."

Authors Note ★Predictions! Is Jayden going to live? Are the teens officially on their own now and may never be free?— did I eat or whaaaaa?

Authors Note
Predictions! Is Jayden going to live? Are the teens officially on their own now and may never be free?— did I eat or whaaaaa?