Chapter 18: Forever

Essence Harmony Anderson|15
"Talk bout my brother.  you'll meet him."
( Moni )

It's been a month now since we've been living with Polo and it's July which means we start school back next month, Polo has basically became our legal guardian and was able to enroll all of us  in school

He's helped us get on our feet's so much, Ashanti started her own baking business, Legacy started doing nails, and Ashanti is making extra money by doing lashes.

The boys have been focusing on music and Polo's been growing a bond with them over that topic they all loved a lot, he even invited them to a couple of sessions with him while he was in Miami.

"Essence can I borrow some of your edge gel I ran out and need to fix up my edges for my date with Kamari" Legacy begged.

Legacy and Kamari have gotten close and started dating 2 weeks ago and this would be their first date together, nobody thought Kamari would grow the balls to ask her out but he did.

"Yea go look in my bathroom top drawer" Essence said scrolling on instagram, since they were now free the teens were posting more and showing off their glow ups and growth.

They thought because of their records they wouldn't be able to start their business but it actually worked in their favor and they grew a large clientele quickly.

Legacy walked out her room going to finish her look, "Essence" Izaiah said poking his head into her room. She looked his direction recognizing the familiar voice, "Put on something casual we going out."

Izaiah walked out the room and Essence raised her brow but did as told, after changing a putting on a white crop top with blue jeans shorts and her panda dunks she walked out into the living room seeing Izaiah waiting for her.

"Igh come on" they walked out the house and followed the trial leading to a park, "Where you taking me" she asked and Izaiah looked at her, "nowhere I just wanted to do a lil walk and talk, I don't know ." He shrugged, "aw well what you wanna talk about ?"

Izaiah and Essence talked for awhile about nothing important and got ice cream from a truck that passed by, "Igh imma stop beating round the bush" Izaiah turned to Essence sitting on the bench in the park.

"What's up" she looked into his eyes and he took a deep breath preparing his words, "Igh look I really like you Essence your cool and I just wanted to know..will you be my girlfriend" Essence was shocked at his statement not expecting it.

"It's ok if you don't feel the same way we can go back home" Izaiah stood up feeling defeat but Essence pulled him back down, "No Izaiah of course I'll be your girlfriend" she smiled.

Izaiah hugged her and they kissed on the bench Izaiah finally getting the girl he wanted for so long and to be able to call her his, he had never been happier.

The kids had been through a lot and together they were able to come out of the hollow hole they felt like they were falling through, Their friendship was stronger than ever and nothing could break it.

The End.

I know I could've done a lot more with this book but I was honestly getting bored with it and had no more ideas I hope yall enjoyed and I'll have a new book coming out soon!