Chapter 6: Escape

Izaiah Meeks|16
"Bitch I'll kill yo daddy. Stop playin wit da kid."
(Zaiah/zai)

We were all waiting in the basement of the facility with the guard helping us escape, the only people we were eating for were the girls

There was a hole leading to the forest where the cameras had no view of, we would need to run through the woods and to the Main Street where the city basically stopped.

"Zai it's 2:21 we gotta go!" Jayden whisper shouted trying to persuade his bestfriend to hurry up, but Izaiah couldn't just leave Essence behind to rot in this gruesome place.

He cared for her and developed a soft spot for her over the time they knew eschother he refused to leave her, "Yall go imma go get them" with that Izaiah left running towards the stairs with only 14 minutes to get the girls and go to the get away car.

He ran up the stairs making his footsteps quiet down after approaching the top he slowly opened the door seeing a guard with a flashlight walking around, he mentally cursed and walked crouching behind a nearby table.

The guard walked away to the other room and Izaiah took this as a chance to go to the girl's side, he went to room 105 seeing the three girls talking lowly in one bed.

Izaiah crept slowly and put his face up to the bars, "Essence" he whisper shouted trying not to wake anyone up.

Essence saw him and came up to the bars locking her and her sisters in the room, "Why aren't you down there!?" He asked, "We can't go zai...I'm sorry." Izaiah was confused, "why?" He asked feeling his heart break.

"Izaiah this plan is not good at all we can easily get caught I suggest you leave this foolishness to your bestfriends they'll be back here with more years added on."

Izaiah shook his head "Nah ma you and your sisters coming we getting out of here come on" he showed her the keys and begged her with pleading eyes.

Izaiah looked at the clock seeing it was 2:26, his eyes plunged out his sockets st the time. "Come on" he pleaded she looked down and smiled, Izaiah unblocked the door carefully creating an opening for all the girls to slither though.

Izaiah motioned for them to follow him to the basement and that's when he saw the flashlight on the other side, where the door was.

He mentally cursed again and told them to follow him taking the long way, him and his friends haven been planning this escape for about a week now and had to figure out all the ways out in case anything happened.

They ran lightly while the guard went forward leaving the door in the dark, the teens hurried and Tyler looked at the clock seeing if was 2:28, they made it to the door and Tyler ran down the basement seeing the guard smile hearing them.

Tyler threw her the keys and she caught them as the teens ran through the hole leading to Freedom, they saw some shadows around the area and ran towards them.

Jayden and Kamari turned around with delight seeing the 4 jogging towards them, "Thank God!" Jayden praised seeing his bestfriend.

Jayden motioned for them to follow him and went towards the forest where the getaway car was, "come on yall we gotta be there in one minute" Jayden said speeding up.

After running through the forest they saw a black van and yelled to get their attention there were Jayden's cousins and they motioned for him to get in.

"Wait!" They heard and looked back seeing Faith, "I'm coming with!" She said they all groaned at her random pop up, "how did you know about this?" Izaiah asked, "maybe if you're making a plan don't split it in the bathroom without checking the stalls" she said in a snarky tone.

"And if you thought you could get rid of me that fast babe you were soooo wrong" she said smiling and hopping in the van, Essence heart sunk hearing her call Izaiah babe. She didn't know why but it irked her whole soul.

The group got in the van speeding off all them tired from victory but happy they got to escape, "So faith where's your partner in crime?" Kamari asked referring to hope, "I had to leave her pathetic ass I could only save myself."

No one replied but I kinda felt bad for hope she praised faith and thought that was her turned only for Faith to leave her high and dry, and she would be blamed for faith's disappearance.

The car ride was long I was in the second row of the van next to the window with Izaiah next to me and Ashanti next to him, then in the third row was Legacy, Kamari, Jayden and Faith.

I leaned my head on the window and felt a arm around me, Izaiah pulled me towards him and I laid my head on his shoulder, "Thanks for agreeing to come ma" he whispered in my ear and I smiled at his voice drifting off to sleep.

The car ride was a total of 19 hours, to get to our final destination we would have to make many stops, we were in for a lot of trouble but the only thing any of us could think about was food.

Authors Note
I hope yall enjoyed thank you to luv4mayaa
and Desi2lit for voting!!
How we feel about the plan?— Do you think they'll make it? Was Faith wrong for leaving hope?