Chapter 9: Together

Essence Harmony Anderson|15
"Talk bout my brother. you'll meet him."
( Moni )

"Can't believe we all over the news" Jayden said reading more articles, they were coming in by the minute some even had typos by how fast they were trying to publish it

"It's only a matter of time before someone figures out it's us" Kamari said getting worried, "Yo how long is it gon take for yall to get us cleared?" Izaiah asked, he was getting really impatient by the second.

"Nigga we would've been done by now if y'all an't do inhuman activities tell me Essence you had to pound that girls head into the floor?" Marcus stated, "And Kamari you chopped off a nigga dick?" Nick also stated.

"Igh look the past is the past" Kamari rolled his eyes man spreading in the back of the van, "Then Ms.pop up wanna just come out of nowhere so that's a extra person-and extra money" Nick cut Marcus off.

"What's even the process of getting us cleared?" Essence asked, "First we gotta get someone on the inside to erase yall name then they gotta get fake documents to show yall served ya time" Marcus spoke.

"Won't they know?" Legacy asked, "Look yall just lay low until we figure it out and get to Miami igh?" Nick said starting up the van.

The van started moving and we were headed back to the hotel and then the beach, Essence was in the middle with Izaiah on her left and Jayden on her right. Izaiah leaned his head on my shoulder, "You love to be babied.don't you?" He just shrugged placing my hand in his head and Essence started playing with it seeing a goofy smile appear on his face.

After five minutes she felt a hard stare coming from behind her , Essecne slightly turned her head trying not to make it obvious. From the corner of her eye she saw Faith with a mean mug on her face, Essence honestly felt bad for her she's breaking her back for a nigga who don't want her.

Turning back around she slowly removed her hand and thankfully Izaiah didn't notice, "He really like you" she heard a whisper come from the left of her, she turned around knowing it was Jayden.

"I'm for real he's only been like this with one person" Jayden added, "who?" Essence asked, "I can't say but just know I like you better" Jayden turned back around facing the driver seat and leaned his head in the window.

Legacy Anderson|14
"Watch ya man.  You should watch ya mouth!"
(legs/cici)

  You should watch ya mouth!"(legs/cici)