1. family tree

Lisbon Viotto was a busy, busy woman. She loved her parents so much, and yet she hardly ever has the time in her schedule to go out with them.

They were okay with it because they knew she was doing important things. Lisbon was in Los Angeles far away from where they resided, making music and making a name for herself. To want monthly visits to where they resided (Italy) would just be unfair. Too filling in her schedule, and too much jetlag as well.

There was one thing that was never missed as a family. It would be like missing Christmas.

For the Viottos, it might've been worse.

Since before Lisbon was even born, her parents had been going to the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix in Monza. 53 laps of High Speed, and High Intensity.

She saw Lewis Hamilton win the Grand Prix there in 2018. Leclerc in 2019. It was special to her.

They're well known by a lot of teams, but primarily Ferrari and Red Bull.

Lisbon became close friends with Pierre Gasly when he signed a contract with Red Bull Racing. After they made the decision to send Pierre to drive with AlphaTauri, she was seen less at their garage.

She's also the closest of friends with some of the drivers who've just made it onto the grid. Lisbon and rookie Logan Sargeant have been friends since his Prema days.

The Viottos have became Formula 1 royalty, without ever having someone through family who's raced. That was special, it hardly ever happened. Hell, they were let into the paddock without fail.

Odds were that if you were on the paddock or the garage, you knew the Viottos.

-

     Lisbon's parents and herself were nicely situated, they were near the entrance to the Ferrari Garage, and the Sunday Race had finished just over a half hour ago.. Lisbon was happy with how the day went. She saw her friends, and she saw a really good race. This sport was the one that she had a real passion for, one that she could test people on.

She got up to go visit her friend, in the paddock. She took her pass and her bag, and told her parents that she'd be back soon. Lisbon was glad that the walk to Williams was shorter than what she'd seen before. She'd never been friends with anyone who drives with Williams, but she always saw that their walk looked the farthest.

As she walked up the steps to enter, she accidentally bumped into someone while she was looking the other way.

"Mi dispiace, scusatemi [I'm sorry, Excuse me ]." she apologized, not knowing what else to say. It was a genuine accident.

The boy she bumped into gave her a look, rolled his eyes, and kept walking.

Lisbon didn't like that. At all.

"Excuse me?" She said, turning around, facing the boy who was already making his way up the paddock.

"What?" He said, looking as if he did not have a care in the world about what Lisbons was about to say. That wouldn't stop her from talking, though.

"Thank you for ignoring me?" She felt really bratty, and entitled for what she was about to say, but it left her mouth before she could think about it.

"Do you even know who I am?"

He laughed a little and said, "Do you even know who I am?"

She nodded a no, and even without the telling shat he was wearing after the race, she still didn't know who he was.

He nodded back to her and said, "Yeah alright, next time just pay maybe a little more attention to the race, okay?" before walking off.

What a dickhead, she thought.

She walked into the room where Logan had been waiting for her.

She came in saying, "Félicitations! [Congratulations] Top Fifteen, you did great."

He gave her a small smile saying, "No points though. Could've been way better."

"Soon, I can feel it. They'll be talking about your underdog rise to world champion in a few years, and they'll talk about the times you didn't qualify for points." Lisbon said, sitting herself next to him.

"Lis, I love your enthusiasm." Logan said smiling.

"I call it fortune telling, but whatever you say." She said, smiling.

"How's the day been?" He asked her.

"Oh, wonderful! The race was great, I got to see you, Charles, Max, Pierre, Daniel! It was great. Except for just now, oh my god. This guy was coming out to the paddock and he was acting like such a dick! Like I accidentally bumped into him, said sorry in italian, and he gave me the nastiest look." She said, looking at the knowing boy.

"Lisbon, did you know who he was?" Logan asked.

She was confused as to why that was important.

"No?"

"Lis, that was Oscar Piastri, over from Mclaren"

-

a/n: first chapter out !! very excited to write this one, it's gonna be so cute. pls remember to vote if you enjoyed !! <3