4. oh!

liked by livia19, ihrtf1, and othersteenvogue Teen Vogue Sweetheart, #LisbonViotto and F1 Rookie, #OscarPiastri are rumored to be talking! Reliable Sources tell Vogue (A

teenvogue Teen Vogue Sweetheart, #LisbonViotto and F1 Rookie, #OscarPiastri are rumored to be talking! Reliable Sources tell Vogue (A. Wintour) that Lisbon and Oscar Viotto have been talking to each other, and taking it slow, but to us at Teen Vogue, it looks like Love is in the Air! Read the rest of the article here, at Vogue.com.

comments

user4 wait i love this duo omg

user9 i just think this is a really interesting combo like no hate to either just didnt expect that

user1 ugh why lisbon

user32 why does it look like he has no thoughts going on inside his head

-

        Lisbon laughed as she made it up the elevator to her hotel room in Japan. She had went to other Grand Prix, but she had never made her way to Japan, and she was extremely excited. Lisbon was laughing because of the post that Teen Vogue had made about her and Oscar's "Talking Stage." It was hilarious to her since she knew it wasn't true.

Julia had told Lisbon that she had gotten her a hotel room in the same hotel as the drivers, so in that she felt comfort. She hoped to see some familiar faces.

Lisbon had hoped that Julia had arranged for her to have a room a reasonable distance away from Oscar, though. She knew she was going to have to talk to him, and pretend to like him, but that didn't mean that she would have to be on the left of him most of the time she was there.

She walked into her hotel room, still in her "comfy traveling clothes." Lisbon made it a rule to never travel unless she was wearing a pair of sweats, her old favorite glee sweatshirt, headphones, and uggs. She couldn't bare it any other way.

She put her bags in a tight corner, and just fell into her hotel bed.

Lisbon Viotto wasn't the hugest fan of hotels. They felt huge, empty and alone to her. Maybe that was just because she had never had someone to travel with.

Two things she did like were the air
conditioning and how fresh the room felt. She felt herself become light as a feather when she was in a hotel room, no matter how she felt mentally.

She felt her phone start to buzz, and as much as she wished she could have wasted away in the oasis she felt her hotel bed was, she was gonna answer it. She always answered a phone call.

LoGOAT 🔥 is calling...
Answer Call? Swipe.

"Logan! Hi! For once we're in the same timezone! What's up?" Lisbon asked him excitedly.