14. troubles in paradise

HEADLINE: Lisbon Viotto and Oscar Piastri split?

After a glorious Formula 1 season, the newfound rookie couple of the grid, might've broken up.

CONTEXT -

Lisbon Viotto, young, brilliant, powerhouse artist who's the offspring of the Ferrari Home Jewels, Amadeo Viotto and Genevieve Pascal is not unfamiliar to the Formula 1 grid.

Her parents raised her right (in our opinion), and had always had her around the racetrack, ever since birth.

After 2023's Italian Grand Prix where the Viottos make their annual appearance, Lisbon and McLaren rookie, Oscar Piastri, started talking, and since then, have been in a public relationship.

NEWS -

Have the blossoming young couple split? An inside source has told us that since the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the couple has split.

Even after they were seen hugging after the race, people weren't sure that the couple was true; That it was real.

"What Lisbon and I have, it's special. I feel something when I see her, and I don't think that either of us have to be public about it to prove that to the world," Piastri said, to our own Elsie Summers.

However, recent speculators say that they've split, and that Oscar is now talking with the New York Times Best Seller, Jane Waters.

According to an Anonymous source (Feeling very Deux-Moi this month!), Waters approached Oscar and they have now been talking for a week

But what does this mean for Lisbon? We feel for the girl, but who knows what this could mean for the Music Industry.

Subscribe to Motorsport Diaries to keep track of what's happening in the world of Motorsport! Subscribe here.

-

It wasn't true. It wasn't. Lisbon had spent forever (the last week), together. No one else. It was just them in her appartement, or around California, and soon to be in Baku.