5. acts of service

Lisbon and Logan had finally gotten to meet up. After 45 minutes of senseless traffic, Logan got to their hotel and they got to hang out, do facemasks, gossip, and watch tv.

"No, Logan you have to leave it on for at least 25 minutes!" Lisbon said giggling at Logan trying to remove the mask.

"That's so long dude, this itches." He said, trying to fan his face.

"Your pores'll be invisible?" She offered as an advantage of the mask.

"Dude, I'm a racecar driver. I wear a helmet and a balaclava."

"Okay, well then do it because I'm awesome and agreed to pretend date Oscar for you." She said with a small smile.

"Fine. How's that going by the way?" He asked back, wondering how the two had gotten together. "Bet you guys still haven't talked to each other."

"Funny enough, we actually talked today, like, fifteen minutes before you got to the hotel." Lisbon said, matter of fact.

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"About what?" Logan asked, invested in the two.

"You know, we talked about Monza and Glee. What else would I have talked about?" Lisbon asked back.

"Glee? Lisbon, the first time you talk to your fake-platonic-boyfriend, and it's about Glee?"

"It was actually the second time I talked to him." She said.

"I hate you so much"

"You love me, lo."

-

Julia Kerr Managerr

Julia
Hey kiddo

What's up?

Lisbon
JULIA!!

oh nothing much

im in my hotel room and like its still thursday so practice is tomorrow which is exciting 😆

why what up

Julia
I have no idea what that means! Love managing you, though.

So how's it going with Oscar?

Not too bad I hope?

Lisbon
nah we're chill

we worked it out

communication is literally key

why

Julia
We were thinking you guys go out right now?

Like as a public outing?

Lisbon
i know this is what PR technically is but the fact that like thats how we're scheduling dates is so funny

im down

just make sure he's not too busy

Julia
His schedule is clear til tomorrow morning so he's good.

Mark said to meet him outside in 20.

-

Lisbon was doing this. She was doing a fake relationship. She was doing any type of relationship for the first time in almost 4 years. Even if it wasn't real, and scheduled, she was nervous.
She took a deep breath.