Chapter 14

NEVER SPLIT UP, THAT IS WHEN BAD SHIT HAPPENS!

"We need to split up," Ben said.

"That's what he wants, and the coms aren't working anymore!" Riley argued.

"We got no choice," Mac cut it short, "Riley you need to find Jack Starbright," and added before Ben could argue, "I need you to find and rescue Alex and my friend."

"That means you'll go for..." Riley started.

"I'll go for Murdoc."

***

RILEY HAVE HAD THE IDEA TO PLAN AN ESCAPE FOR EVERYONE NEXT WEEK... IT DOES SEEM LIKE A VERY BAD IDEA NOW

Riley had tried to protest but Mac was too stubborn so she kissed him goodbye and gave him the map of the building to find the maintenance room, where he would probably find Murdoc.

She, on the other hand, was heading to the top floor to explore the rooms there, hoping to find the young woman, Jack. Things were too quiet; Murdoc promised a thrilling game and yet nothing had happened already, and she met no one on her way to the floor. She finally arrived in a long, narrow corridor with about twenty bedrooms. It will take some time to search them all.

She started with the first room on her right and then the one on her right and she proceeded like that until she reached the last one on the left side of the hallway. She knew it was the right one as it was locked.

"Jack! Are you in there? I am a friend of Alex, I'm here to help."

"I'm in here! Please get me out!" her voice muffled came from inside the room.

Riley then picked the lock with two bobby pins. When the door opened, she quickly entered the room, closing the door behind her. It wasn't Jack who was in the room. Murdoc was sitting on the edge of the bed a gun pointed at her in one hand and a micro in the other. He used it to display Jack's voice to lure Riley in.

When Riley realized that, she quickly turned back to the door to run but it was now locked again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Christmas! Hope you'll enjoy the chapter!

AlyMcShizzle