26. Opening Up & The Dark Past

I straightened myself and looked around, pretending like I never saw him standing there.

Alexander and Mariano were drunk as they were blabbering and arguing for nothing but an empty whiskey bottle, so Bella and John took them inside the house.

"How's Ellerie?" I murmured to Stephen.

He didn't seem surprised.

"He's fine but asks about you everyday." He blew a long sigh.

"Granny, is she okay?" I turned to him and asked in a broken tone.

"God, I wonder how she blabbers all day. Our guards were complaining that she keeps blabbering some quotes and trying to teach them how to be a gentleman." Stephen laughed.

"She's still like that. She was on a mission to make my two best friends polite, punctual and modest." I giggled.

Suddenly Stephen's phone buzzed. He smirked at the caller ID and turned to me.

"It's already 11. I think I should freshen up and take a nap. Enjoy." He smirked and looked in the direction where Nicolas was standing.

I frowned in confusion as he stood up and walked away.

I looked ahead to see if Nicolas was still there. Affirmative, he was still standing there. I sighed and stood up to go inside the house but then he started walking toward me slowly.

My breath hitched when I looked at his face. His face was glowing with the fire flames and his ocean blue eyes turned golden. His beauty always surprised me.

"You look enchanting." He rasped.

I raised an eyebrow and just murmured a thanks. When I turned around and ready to go inside, he grabbed my hand and yanked me back so my back pressed on his front. His action made me gasp.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck and then on my earlobe. His mouth was dangerously close to my skin and a burning sensation slowly built inside my body.

"And you look so fucking sexy." He whispered in my ear.

His breath and the way he was talking, was making me stop breathing in every moment.

Why the hell he's so handsome?!

"Let's go. I'm gonna take you somewhere." With a soft warm kiss on my neck, he murmured.

"W-Where?" My voice became weak as he started placing warm and wet kisses on my neck and earlobe.

"You'll see." He blew a long sigh and released me from his hold and immediately I missed his warmth.

He grabbed my hand and made his way to his car that was parked beside the villa. As we entered inside the car, he started the engine and drove away.

The moonlight was showering the clean road. The town seemed dead as it was past twelve. The car was running through the fog and dark street, while the comfortable silence was consuming us. I took a few looks at Nicolas from the corner of my eyes but he was busy focusing on the road.

A sharp ten minutes later, the car stopped beside the big castle which Bella and Eva was talking about in the morning. I frowned and looked at Nicolas but he was busy looking around.

He dragged me with him in front of the castle and peeked through the iron gate like he was finding something or someone.

"Do you know how to climb?" He whispered.

I was totally confused. What's happening?

"What's happening?" I whispered back.

"Just answer my question!" He whispered annoyingly.