Chapter 1 - Betrayal

Author pov :-

" Don't forget to cook after you clean my chambers, do you get it Urvashi?"

Her husband said sternly while she just nodded her head and he left for his Rajsabha (Royal court).

She did as she was told.

Who would say that she is a queen, she doesn't even look sane anymore;

The dark circles under her eyes looks like a cemetery, in which she has buried all her dreams and hopes. Multiple fingerprints on her cheeks but she doesn't care about about her appearance anyway.

Her milky white skin covered with numerous bruises and wounds.

Exiting the chambers, she made her ways towards kitchen in her own thoughts wondering , why does her father King of Singhal.

Raja Chandrabhan Maurya married her to this man, he's her husband since two and half years,

King of Anantha Raja Vikrant Dev Singh.

She lost everything, her freedom, her appearance, her love.

She never questioned her family, but always accepted their every decisions, still she love her family alot there might be some circumstances or else her family wouldn't have sent her here. All of the Palace servants were looking at her while she was on her way completely unfazed of her wounds as she was used to it.

They were thinking how can their king be so cruel to his wife, once a fairy like princess has turned into an emotionless doll. Even their clothes looked better than her wrinkled clothes.

She entered the kitchen, looking around and the maid-servant acted like they never saw her, that's how she's surviving here.

She cooked kheer after completing the main course however lost in her thoughts the past life flashing infront of her eyes.

"Let me have a bite, little bird" he said whereas she wasn't ready to share her handmade food with him.

Shaking her head negatively, she said

"No no no, why would i share this kheer with you, aren't you a Crown Prince? Just go and order your assistant Yuvraj Sa, they'll cook for you; as for this kheer you won't get any of it and how many times do i have to tell you stop calling me names?"

He narrowed his eye at her making a plan in his mind. He said,

" Then what should call you? You don't look like a normal human being- she gasped while eating -so tiny and always jumping around in the corridor like they're your tree branches"

His plan of distracting her succeeded as she kept her bowl on the table, now ready to backfire.

" Veer, hum apko akhri baar keh rahe hain hume is naam se pukarna band kar dijiye hum ek rajkumari hai."
(Veer, please stop calling me by this name I'm a princess)

She said while moving towards him trying intermediate him.

Only if she knew that his heart started a marathon, having her so close to him was giving an excess to his eyes only to get lost in her honey ones, he bit his lip to control himself from kissing those red little cherries with this closeness he can discern that mole near her lips smirking at him. Ooh he so wants to make love with that mole.

He came out of his wild thoughts as she snapped her fingers. She said

" Where are you lost, do you even listen to what i just said?"