Chapter 17 - Her Dream Ghost

Don't forget to vote and comment guys💕,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Urvashi's Pov :-

" Rajkumari Sa, aap fir muskura rahi hain...kya ho gaya hai aapko,"

( Rajkumari Sa, you are smiling again...what has happened to you,)

Moti again enquired my strange mood,

And I'm staring at the wall like crazy woman. Smiling, Almost all of my teeths are in view,

Elated,

Overjoyed,

Exuberant,

Is there any words to describe for what i am feeling ?

Today I woke up with a huge smile on my lips, right now sitting on my bed, hugging my knees to my chest resting my chin on it, lost in my own world, a dreamy smile and glee in the eyes marry off my face.

I have been in this position like this only since the early morning, when Moti came i did not even paid any attention towards her, she had to sprinkle water on my face as i was not responding to her at all, holding my shoulders she brought to the pool, begin to bath me yet I'm not present here.

Haze in my precious dream.

What a beautiful Dream !

Me and Him,

On my bed.

Kissing!!!!!

Suddenly i felt his lips on me once again, I splashed water feeling shy and giggled, huge droplets of water fell on Moti as she squeaked in surprise.

And said,

" Aap aaj ye kesi harkate kar rahin hain, Aakhir hua kya hai.....Aapne to hume bhi bhiga diya, ab hume fir vastra badalne padhenge," she whined but i was not paying much attention at her instead my mind was somewhere else,

( What kind of activities are you doing today, what happened to you... You made me drenched, now i will have to change my clothes again.)

Last night I was having a hard time because of nightmares, yesterday evening when I was returning from the banquet I saw Niharika with my Stepmother's maid, the same maid who guided me to all the guest's rooms to apologize in the past. It was clear from their face that, those two were discussing something serious,

At that moment I knew that the history will begin from where it left,

Somehow I slipped into sleep but the nightmares were playing chasing games, all the fresh memories of my past life playing in my mind, although it all flew away when my body felt strangely warm, my nerves and mind were at ease when I nuzzled more into it, my heart considered content and secure.

With this new peaceful slumber Veer graced me with his presence in my dream it was not less than a golden dream itself, in that dream I was on top of him and he was holding me possessively in his arms the way I have wanted him,

All of it was a bit blur because of my droopy eyes when I saw his face, I knew it could not be possible and we are still dancing around eachother with our feelings so it is definitely a dream, on asking he told me that I am for sure are dreaming, that's when my desires kicked in, his dark pink lips attracted me like a moth, and I know that we have a long way to go to become lover's again yet I decided to be a little greedy in my dream.

Without a single thought, I pounced on his lips and I swear if I say they tasted like mine then they really were, my hands stroked his chiseled chest, I died when he pinched on my butt making me gasp as he thrusted his tongue in my mouth, his hands kneading my waist, the greedy-me took my fair share from this dreamy kiss and sucked on his tongue till I felt exhaustion taking over me gliding me back to my dreamless slumber.