Chapter 13 - Her Gifts

Don't forget to vote guys, nahi to Urvashi ki sauteli maa sapne mein aa jaegi😂🤣
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading,
.
.
.
.
.
Present time of Rajveer's Pov :-

Waking up with a loud gasp, breathe stuck in my lungs.

Sweat beads formed on my body,

I immediately looked down, found her sleeping peacefully in my embrace, hugging her tightly i wish that it would have been a nightmare or an illusion yet the truth is hard to swallow, it wasn't just a bad dream. I have lived it, she went through that hell and suffered. And i can never forgive myself for that.

Closing my eyes sighing softly as i let my rough lips traced on her lush forehead, She is my elixir, my religion, my everything.

Only mine.

Relief washed over me as i joint our foreheads together.

Birds chirping alerted me, that it's almost dawn and for me it's time to go back to my hideous chambers.

Her hot breaths started ticking my lips, i didn't dare to part my eyes or i will end up kissing her. These lips will only unite when she will give her permission, i want her to watch me suck the day light out of them, tightly claw my neck with her cute nails.

Exhaling as i whispered huskily,

" Happy birthday, Aashi " kissing that mole, dangerously close to her lips,

Pulling back to witness her giggle in her sleep, caused a huge smile on my face as well, feathering away those baby hairs from her face, adoring her, cherishing these moments with her.

In determination i continued,

" Today i bestow myself on your feets.... I belong to you...this beast has became your pet....this wolf has finally got his moon.... he will tear apart every single person who will try to separate him from his master...death will be the mercy which I won't grant them.... this King has nothing for himself but everything for you, My little Baby.... Love is just a small word for what i perceive....my feelings are beyond obsession and madness," caressing her creamy cheeks as i bite the other one lightly, pulling that plumpy skin between my teeths.

One day I'll eat her and leave no crumbs, how would it feel to clutch her slender waist and mov__no don't go there she's just a kid right now my subconscious scolded my fantasy filled desires.

Her whispery shrill escaped in my ears, a raspy chuckle made its way from my lips, i left her cheek, her eyes squeezed in irritation as i half heartedly got up from the bed, the herbs effect are wearing off of her.

I took out her present from my inner pocket, taking muffed steps towards her feets. Ye humari Maa Sa pehna karti thi, aaj se aap pehnegi, Sighing happily tying it around her ankles, securing the locks so no can untie them.

( My Maa Sa used to wear this, from today you will be wearing it.)

Caressing her smooth feets on my jaw, kaise bataye aapko in komal pairo ko dekh hum kitne kamzor padh jaate hain, kisi din in pairo se humare dil ko kuchal bhi dengi to apse or bhi adhik prem ho jaega hume. Pressing my lips on her little red inked foot fingers, carefully tucking the blanket around her. Taking in her beautiful face in my heart to have enough sanity for the day.

( How could I tell you how weak i become just by looking at these soft feets, Even if someday you crush my heart with them, I will fall for you even more.)

I should leave before her sidekick arrives to interfere, huh. I really don't like that Moti, she has got the privilege to watch my Aashi everyday with and without clothes, taking off her garments to give bath, touching her skin without a single barrier. Uurrgghh I don't like her, i hate her, just her being a woman is making me sane or i would've eloped her existence.