Chapter 2 - Everything is Over

Important message for everyone.

This is the biggest chapter of the Book bcoz I am looking forward writing about the revenge phase so i tried to do my best in chapter so we can enjoy reading "urvashi taking her revenge " but the next updates won't be this large.

Thank you happy reading.😊
author_lavender

_________________________________________

Author Pov :-

Wide awake since last night, she hasn't slept a wink.

Sitting on the floor leaning on her balcony's door, discern at the sky, it's thundering and pouring from the moment she came back after having a cathartic revelation of her life that has broken her in chunks.

Eyes that wanted to cry their heart out yet tears refused to grant their wish. Nonetheless it seems, the sky is wailing on her behalf.

She won't cry today.

Neither tomorrow nor in upcoming future.

Crying is for mourning.

Her gaze diverted from the sky to that bracelet, again started twisting it around her fingers; her mind went back to her mother- stepmother, recollecting encounters with her.

That woman had always been over dramatic.

She is like an alligator hiding under the water, silently luring her prey towards itself.

she vividly remembered that day when she returned from her Gurukul one month prior her 18th birthday, arrived in the castle as a princess for the very first time.

It was midnight.

No one came to welcome her, she thought may be they slept as she herself reached late night.

Withal the next day, not a soul came to visited her except that vile woman.

Past Scene

Sitting on a couch.

She was reading her book.

It was her favourite subject. Medicines and potions

It also includes pathology, anatomy, midwifery, biology, ophthalmology, hygiene.

Herbs and specialized diets. Ayurvedic medicine integrates the balance of the body, mind, and spirit.

Just when she turned the page, the guards outside her chambers announced an arrival.

" Rani Sa padhaar rahin hain " flustered as she was, stood up from the couch with wobbling legs.

(Her Majesty, The queen has come to meet the princess.)

She can't believe her mother came to meet her for the first time in her life.

A woman came inside her chamber, in her extravagant yellow lehenga, Sheesh phool sat proudly on her head,magnificent navratan necklace decorated with amethyst gemstones wrapped around her neck, big round nath, thick golden bangles, real image of elegance, grace and opulence was flashing through her,

She is none other than Her Mother,

Queen of Singhal...Kalavati Maurya.

Although something's off. There's that instinct in the back of her mind.

But she shrugged it away.

She moved forward to touch her feets to take blessings from her mother merrily and said,

" Apka humare kaksh main swagat hai, Maa Sa....kaisi hain aap"