Chapter 15 - Prepare For Tonight

Hey guys don't forget to vote and comment 💖,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rajveer's Pov :-

In my minister's ( Lakshya ) opinion ' Yuvraj Sa, you should look young so it could be uncomplicated for the princess to feel comfortable around you and befriend you' but i don't desire to be her ally or anything other than her husband, Although if Aashi needs then i am lovingly fine to become anything of her's.

However i complied to his baseless idea just so it can bring a smile on my Aashi's face, after rejecting piles of clothes i settled for her favourite colour, the moment my eyes landed on this overcoat knowing the fact how much it is favoured by her i couldn't bring myself to refuse it.

Now here I am,

Waiting for her impatiently, what if I'm just making fun of myself, what if she doesn't like me in this form, i have never once tried to work on my appearance. I was not this nervous even before skinning people alive or cutting them into pieces but for her i always turn into a puddle.

I'm standing behind my Baba Sa's seat, Raja Pratap Singh Rathore. I can feel his furiously flaring aura of indignant. He has already seen Shekhar in a guard's armour with sword and a broach pinned on his turban which exclusively represents his duty for an Imperial family member. I didn't know how in the hell he got to know about our whereabouts, what strange is that he is here to attend this event nonetheless i do have an instinct of who this spy of my Father might be.

Out of nowhere he showed up in Singhal yesterday when it wasn't suppose to be in his foreseeable future. It took a huge turn on my strategy to be hidden, keep her safe and take our revenge, then send an alliance for us. But no he has to jeopardize everything, last evening after arriving here he literally forced me to partake in the ceremony as a Crown Prince.

His questions are still unanswered, i know Baba Sa must be quiet at the moment, later he won't. If he asked me to return to the empire, he may be the current King, no matter the cost i will not obey him.

" Blessing and Glory to the stars of the Kingdom, Yuvraj Manavendra Singh Maurya and Rajkumari Urvashi Maurya."

The door swinged open, before i can have a glimpse of Aashi, Lakshya came from the back and whispered,

" Yuvraj Sa, Sultan ka uttar aa gaya hai, or unhone shikhra apse bhet karne ke liye apko apni sultanate mein aamantrit kiya h."

( Yuvraj Sa, the acknowledgement of the Sultan has come, and he has invited you to accost him, in his Sultanate.)

Feeling the surge of irate when i turned to him looking sharply and hissed in low but determined tone,

" Why are you always this expeditious to mops on my ecstatic moments ? " He realised his mistake as his shoulder's hung low,

As i concluded,

" Wait till the ceremony is over, now get lost." Slightly trembling as he took a few steps backwards.

I turned my face away from him only my breathes to hitched and eyes froze on her, my other syllable of thoughts decided to go on a holiday leaving Enchantress. The only word ringing in my brain, soul, heart and veins. She is looking like a rose blossoming above the pumpkins present here. Shall we get married today ? Well I'm not opposed to it, for a heartbeat Her eyes met mine as her cheeks shaded crimson breaking the eye contact she moved ahead. If Love got born, it will definitely signify as My baby, these big brown eyes containing the luminous of my life, fierce long hair resting on her waist. It's not the dress or jewellery that's making her ethereal but it's her who has ten folded the value of these worthless fabric, metals and stones, goosebumps pebbled on her skin deemed not less than pearls on which i yearn to trace my fingers, I wish to place her palm on my heart who is just a stratum away to jump out of it's cage, I'm craving to corner her. Apne dil ko is pinjre ab or nahi rakh paenge Aashi, agar aap mil jaengi to ye bavra dil sambhal jaega, ajeeb baat hai na...apke na jante hue bhi apna sab kuch aap par nichawar kar chuke hain, apko apni rooh or jism mein basa chuke hai.