01/17/24

So I guess I have a therian journal. Hey Wattpad! If you are here to hate please leave! 

        So basically I'm Jesse (any pronouns) 13 (almost 14) years, and I'm an Irish wolfhound mix therian. I'm still in the closet about this when it comes to friends and fam, but I have some neutral viewpoints from friends. My friend Mina says that she is fine with anyone being their authentic selves, even if she thinks it's weird, because she doesn't really know what it's like. I asked her about Alterhumans and she was neutral. My friend Sammy has a slightly positive view point, as he has a lot of therian and furry friends. Vivian, Claire, and Cait think its weird, Eva said she isn't gonna answer that and IDK about Sasha, Seb, Lucas, Jude, and Mayra, although Jude hates furries so he probably hates therianthopy. Although his martial arts sensei makes them do quads for the workout it gives you so idk.

 Although his martial arts sensei makes them do quads for the workout it gives you so idk

           I am more of a domestic type but at the end of the day I would much rather run around and open field, all my gear is from spirit Halloween except the bandanna and mask, I made the paper mask like 4 months ago when I found my theriotype and it kinda just stuck, it's taped to my glasses xD. And the best part is that it's all washable (except the mask) so I don't have to worry about getting it wet :)

          I probably should have known as soon as I found out what a the rain was, because when I was younger I had so many phantom shifts, and as a young child who wanted to be an animal when they grew up, I thought everyone had phantom tails, ph...

          I probably should have known as soon as I found out what a the rain was, because when I was younger I had so many phantom shifts, and as a young child who wanted to be an animal when they grew up, I thought everyone had phantom tails, phantom ears and so on, but I suppose not.

          This entire school day I've had very animalistic thoughts and urges, I've kept myself grounded though as to not fully shift mentally. I always hear about people experiencing mental shifts and people are never fully in control, I've had mental shifts but where I am in control, I've had a few shifts where I wasn't though. I am also trying to figure out a memory, I remember a girl with darker skin and blonde hair stand over me and looking down at me in the kind of way you look at a pet you just HAVE a connection with. Like, you see the dog for the first time and you just immediately SEE them, and I remember the feeling with the human. She may have been 18-22 years by the looks of it, but I just remember one static picture of this moment in my head, I'm trying to trigger some dream shifts but no luck so far.

         I've partially shifted in front of my parents and I started chewing on a plastic bottle, my parents were reasonably concerned and I just said that I had an impulsive thought. I've had a few of those, they always are a lucky moments when I'm able to give an alibi or excuse but I'm scared that one day it will come and I won't have an excuse.

        A while ago When I was at a party with my classmates we were playing truth or dare and they asked me what my weirdest skill was, and I told them I could do a running bear crawl (quadrobics) and they actually thought it was cool, because of the athleticism, and most of them go to a gym and have done bear crawls for workout reps, so I seem to have an overall slightly positive school view point on being a Therian, although I'm still not out yet.

       That's it for today Ig so if you read, thanks, I appreciate!

Comment "The Bean" if you're looking for Therian friends in Chicago!

(Disclaimer: all the names I use in this are not the actual names of my friends)