02/28/24

So yesterday in Chicago it was 75 Fahrenheit (24 Celsius) and today it's 29 F outside ( -1 C)

            There were some tornado warnings yesterday, and to the British people who have never experienced a tornado because they don't happen in the UK, there were like 3 tornadoes near my home and one of the crossed state lines. It was okay though, nothing actually happened in Chicago 

            Because it was so warm not just here, but around the world, some concerning things have happened. Mainly that yesterday Japan's Sakura trees bloomed yesterday which is 11 days earlier than normal, which is a lot, and it could even mean that certain animals that rely on these trees could die out.

   Climate change is actually horrible 

Also I keep seeing people saying like; "would you still support me if I was a Zo0?"

No, Zo0phillia is animal abuse 

I have said here on Wattpad that even if I don't agree with something or don't understand it I still respect it, but the rule that comes before that in my moral code is that: if someone is not harming others, not harming themselves, and they are happy then whatever they are doing, it's fine, but Zo0s harm other animals. Zo0phill!a is not okay in the slightest, it's disgusting and it's animal cruelty and abuse. I am Anti-Zo0 and I want to make that clear.

After I got a bunch of that content, I started thinking of ways to come out as a therian to my friends. And basically my Idea is to say:

"I'm a therian, but let's get two things straight, one I do not believe I am an animal, two  I am not a zo0. Therianthropy is a spiritually, I believe that my soul takes the form of an animal, but I do not believe that I myself am an animal. I am in a human body, but I have the soul of an animal, and zo0phillia is not okay and I am not a Zo0."

I think I'm planning on coming out to my most open minded friends first, then make my way to my friends that are less open minded, then I go to my therapist, then my parents, although I may not come out to my parents ever because it like legitimately scares me that they will send me back to the mental hospital, and I really, really don't want to be sent to the mental hospital because of my beliefs and spirituality. Also I think there is a difference between spirituality and religion, but there are some that don't, just to be clear, therianthropy isn't my religion, and it isn't a religion.

That's all I have for now :)

<Jesse>