05/19/24

Hello!  

I'm on my way to a dance competition rn, so I'll update on that later, but I wanna talk about yesterday :)

So yesterday my parents made me clean my room, and it was really messy, but now I can see the floor again so yeah, I decided to put on my therian playlist while I was cleaning, and I put my tail on and if you can believe it, I was actually having a little fun, and I was taking my dirty towels to the laundry closet, and I was wearing my tail, and after I put the towels in the basket my brother walks out of his room and I quickly ripped the tail off, and I guess he didn't think anything of it because he knew I was cleaning, but I was so scared, AND THEN I DID IT AGAIN!

So I was bring trash to the trash bin and my mom was on the couch, and I ripped the tail off again, and I threw the trash away and my mom goes "What's that?" And I'm like- "oh- it's that tail from my Halloween costume, o forgot why I brought it down" and then she's like "Okay"

Anyway yeah, then I played Minecraft because the new update and stuff, that was fun

Then I went to a bat mitzvah, the service was really beautiful but I had no clue what was going on and then there was the party, now this wasn't just any bat mitzvah, because this family is rich, the rented out the 17 th floor of a convention center, they had custom Starbucks drinks, a whole buffet of just sushi, they had this huge dance floor that had the girls name on it, they gave everyone sweatshirt and pants, and glow sticks and headbands, sunglasses, they had custom towels in the bathrooms, and so so so so much more random stuff, and then on top of that they had so much good food for dinner, they had a stage and they had a whole staff all wearing a uniform with the girl's initials on it, they had Stanley water bottles with the girl's name and they were just giving them out, they had customer made plastic water bottles too, they were giving out fancy lip balms and velvet, like real velvet scrunchies, they had 4 different DJs and two MCs  and the list just keeps going on and on, and of course the first sensory shift in 3 weeks Is at this load ahh party, but either way it was fun.

I finally had some phantom shifts as well, so yay

Okay one more thing, 

This is my final art project, and it's due in two weeks and it's 6 1/2 square feet, what do I add to this?

Kintype oc the day: bearded dragon (the lizard not an actual dragon)

«Jesse»