Chapter 1

He held her by the waist, his grey eyes as furious as a storm. There was nothing else she wanted other than-

"No, that's not right" Grace grunted, tapping away at the delete button.

The sounds of people coming and going as she waited for the plane to land filled her mind; she couldn't focus, but that wasn't new – she could never focus when her sister was away. Every time they were away from each other, it filled Grace with dread; truly, she barely knew what to do with herself. She had her writing, of course, it filled her days and made her happy and fulfilled; but having the only family you had left, travelling far away from you was incredibly stressful.

The tannoy announced the flight from Germany had landed, which meant her baby sister was mere minutes away from her arms, again. Grace sighed in relief and typed faster.

He held her by the waist.

"Yes, the full stop makes all the difference" Grace mumbled, shaking her head as her glasses slid to the tip of her nose.

His grey eyes were furious with passion.

"Hum... I think the original was better actually."

Her mobile buzzed in her purse. Grace grabbed it and read her sister's text.

'Getting off the plane. B with you in a few xx'

Grace quickly replied where her sister could find her. She tried to finish the chapter she had been stuck on for days and turned the laptop off. When she saw her sister's blond hair in the distance, coming from 'Arrivals', she shrieked and ran to her.

"Remember when we were kids, and you would pull my hair because I wanted to play with your dolls?" Her sister, Faith, chuckled as Grace hugged her tight.

"I was young and very stupid." Grace admitted, giving her sister a loud kiss on her pink cheek "So! How was it? Everything smooth?" Grace wanted to know, helping her sister take the bags.

"All went well." Faith nodded slowly and carefully "The weather was shitty, but the presentation went smoothly."

"Well, can't say the weather was much better here, though" Grace smiled, as they strolled out of the airport.

They tossed the bags into the boot of Grace's compact car and left Heathrow airport.

"You know..." Faith began carefully, as she knew her sister would not be happy with her news "We were invited to Nigel's presentation, tomorrow night."

Faith winced at her sister's sudden sniff. That was it, Mr. Hyde was running the show, now.

"Were we" Grace snapped, not a question, more of an observation.

"You know him... He probably still feels horrible about... You know." Faith smiled at her sister's angry face "And who can blame him!? You are a real catch."

"Don't even try it." Grace warned, shaking her head "It's been eighteen months, Faith. He's had more than enough time to process the breakup. He needs to get over it, it's honestly embarrassing at this point. Also, he has absolutely no right to feel bad or sad, or what-the-fuck-ever!"

"Darling, I understand, but I-I kind of believe he feels horrible about it" Faith winced again.

"He should've thought about that before he cheated on me" Grace shrugged.

"Will you at least come with me, if only to keep me company?" Faith begged with her million-dollar smile.

"I only do these things for you, I hope you know that." Grace sighed, rubbing the side of her head; a migraine was forming "Fine. I'll go, but if the little weasel looks my way wrong, I will strangle him."