The Day Of Accident

YEJI- Ahyeon get up time to awake it's morning c'mon we need to set off for korea

Ahyeon - wait what ? Wh-wha-what did you just say ? Korea ? Set off for korea ? But why? What's the matter ? Suddenly?

Yeji - I'm so sorry honey ! I didn't told you earlier thought you'll get worried

Ahyeon - No mom ! I wanna know why so suddenly you wanna go to korea

Yeji - Honey ! Your dad's enemy is threatening us day by day to leave this country or else he'll take you away from us

Ahyeon - Why me ?

Yeji - Coz you really mean alot to us and you're our weakness so we are left with no other option.

Ahyeon - *caressing her hairs* umm what about my school ?

Yeji - your dad already arranged for you in Korea. *With a smile on her face *

Ahyeon - And what about my friends? I didn't even say goodbye to them .

Yeji - I'm so sorry for that honey I'm telling you at the last moment you can come meet them during your vacations infact we all gonna gonna come together but for now we need to leave soon sweetie

Ahyeon - ok as you say mom

Ahyeon gets up and gets dressed up in a really beautiful outfit

Yeji - Ahyeonnnnnn are you ready my dear ?

Ahyeon - yes mom I'm coming!!!

They all sits in a car heads towards the airport . And reach korea .

From Airport Ahyeon with her parents coming through a car when suddenly their car stops in the middle.

AHYEON - Dad what's wrong ? Why did you stopped the car ?

Yeonjun- I don't know what's wrong with this car it stopped on its own !

Yeji - jeez !  bad luck what we gonna do now?

Yeonjun- Don't worry lemme check it out for a moment.

Ahyeon - Mom ! Look there's one cafe nearby should I go bring some ice cream for you two ?

Yeji - okay ! But stay safe cross the roads properly!

Ahyeon - yup as you say mom ! *Kisses yeji*

Yeji - Ahh ! When will you grow up ?

Ahyeon - Never ! Haha

Ahyeon gets out of the car and reaches the  cafe

Ahyeon - umm can I get two chocolate flavoured icecream and one vanilla ?

Shopkeeper- yes sure !

AHYEON COMES OUT OF THE CAFE WHEN SUDDENLY SHE SEES A HUGE TRUCK CRASHING DOWN THEIR CAR WITH YEJI AND YEONJUN INSIDE IT .

Ahyeon - Mommmmmm Dadddddd *screams in shock * she couldn't think of anything because of what she saw her eyes got widened in shock seeing her parents car getting hit by a truck

she runs towards the car when suddenly a huge explosion happened and car gets burned down.

Ahyeon - *her heart beat was really fast she couldn't even breath properly all she was looking at the huge explosion where her car was burning down to ashes. She felt like if someone was stomping on her chest and she couldn't even cry nor yell all she was looking at the huge blast .

Ahyeon faints at the spot .

Next day Ahyeon wakes up at the hospital

Ahyeon - where am I ?

Nurse - Oh you're awake ?

Ahyeon - Why am I here ? Where's mom and dad ?

Nurse - Mom and Dad ? You were brought up by a old man here

Ahyeon - what ? Who ? Where is he ?

Nurse - outside.

Ahyeon - Can you call him ?

Nurse - yeah sure .

Nurse - The girl is calling you inside

Old man - Me ?

Nurse - yeah

The old man steps inside the room

Ahyeon - do you know where's my mom and dad ?

Old man - no ! I'm sorry I found you on the road near the huge explosion

Ahyeon - thinking. *So that all was real everything . The blast , the truck , the car , mom and dad .

Ahyeon again broke down into pieces crying everyday missing her mom and dad in a hospital where her conditions getting worse and worse.

Old man - please take care of yourself , you can't get broken like this you need to live , live for your parents.

Ahyeon - *hearing that * she thinks* yeah I should , I have to live , live for my parents , I need to fight, take revenge , whoever did this to my parents I will give them hundred times more pain and make it worse . It's time for me to get stronger coz mom wanted that too from a really long time to grow up . And now mom you'll gonna be proud of your daughter.

THE START OF THE REVENGE!