AHYEON'S PROPOSAL

Next day ahyeon gets ready for the school and is really excited coz it's her first time expressing her love ....

Ahyeon - jihoon let's go for breakfast I need to hurry for the school today I can't be late

Jihoon - eonnie I ain't getting my shoes .

Ahyeon - did you checked the lobby ?

Jihoon - No !

Ahyeon - check if it's there !

Jihoon - Found it!!!!!

Ahyeon - ok I'm bringing food to the table come down !

After dinner ahyeon sends jihoon to the school and on her way she buys some beautiful flowers to propose taesan ...

Ahyeon - ahh shit!! I should be knowing his favourite flower after being friends with him from so long ! What if he doesn't like it *pouts* .... I hope he likes it .

Ahyeon reaches school and sees taesan standing talking to his friends .... She feels really nervous .. but after thinking for a while holding her nervousness she approaches taesan with flowers in her hand

 but after thinking for a while holding her nervousness she approaches taesan with flowers in her hand

Taesan - oh hi ahyeon ! How have you been ?

Ahyeon - I'm good !

Taesan - what's wrong ? Are you really ok ? Why are you sweating alot ?

Ahyeon - Taesan I have something to say to you

Taesan - yeah sure go ahead what is it ?

Ahyeon - I like you ! I don't have a reason how and when I fell for you but I am in love with you.....

Taesan -* laughs* for almost a min *and then with a evil smirk* what ?! You like me ? Guys did you just heard her saying that she likes me *laughs again*

Everyone - yessss! *Yells*

Ahyeon looks confused..... But still she smiles in a bit uneasy manner ....

Taesan - what made you think that I will accept your proposal?

Ahyeon - *looks hurt* uhmmm it's ok taesan I don't mind I respect your decision I just expressed what I feel for you and now it's upto you to accept it or not

Taesan - I reject do you think I will ever fall for someone who slapped me for the first time in my entire lifetime and infront of everyone ? Lol this was the part of my plan to make you fall in love and reject infront of everyone I wanted to see your embarassing face like you did slapping me infront of everyone *evil laughs *

Ahyeon - *punches his face really hard that his lips starts to bleed *

Taesan - wtf!!!! Are you in your right sense?

Ahyeon - just shut up and listen to me ! How can someone be so heartless my instincts were right that a guy like you can never fall for anyone when you don't even have heart to fall for anyone . You know what even after stopping my inner instincts I thought of proposing you thinking that you might have changed but nah! I am not angry on you I am angry on myself for falling for someone like you . I reject your rejection just GO TO HELL !

Ahyeon leaves the place and goes to her class sitting on her seat when taesan comes in and seats behind her .....

Ahyeon - ahh this shit just wanders around everywhere he really annoys me !

Teacher - okay everyone sit on your seats I have a new student to introduce you all today . Rei come in !

Rei - Hi everyone ! I'm Rei hope we can be good friends together!

Classmate- you know she has a really rich background she is the heiress of the biggest brand company of Korea .

Teacher - Rei take your seats .

Rei goes to ahyeon and sits with her ....

Rei - Hi I'm Rei ! Will you like to be my friend ?

Ahyeon - ye-yea-yeah sure !

Rei - Hi taesan oppa ! You didn't came for dinner yesterday to our house I was really missing you .

Ahyeon - *starts thinking with a shocked expression* oppa ? They know each other ? Is she his gf ? Well what does that has to do with me though ahyeon focus on your studies and your revenge .

Lunch time......

Ahyeon goes out to fill her bottle when she spots taesan and his friends hitting a guy really badly ahyeon runs to him and holds taesan's hand before he could slap the guy....

Ahyeon - stop it you psycho !

Taesan - wtf did you just called me ? A psycho? Do you want me to things get harder for you ? Just fuck off from here !

Ahyeon - why ? Are you scared that I might hit you again ? Just leave him and I'll go

Taesan - why ? Is he your bf ?

Ahyeon - *rolls eye*

Taesan - ehh heyy he is right? Woah you're really good at it jumping from one to other to make your heart feel secured. Am I right ?

Ahyeon - No ! What do you even know bout me ? Do you think doing all this makes you superior? Or everyone just lowers their head or doesn't rage their voice infront of you coz they're scared of you ? Just wake up from your delusion it's not coz of you it's coz of your dad's money what do you have ? Nothing except for harrassing everyone like a wild dog.

Ahyeon grabs the guy's hand and leaves from there .

Taesan - That bitch is really getting on my nerves I need to do something of her. Wait I guess I have a plan *smirks*

His friends - what ? What are you upto this time ?

Taesan - just wait and watch buddies! She was overestimating my powers that I can't do anything lemme show her then from whom she is dealing with *smirks*

WHAT DO YOU THINK TAESAN'S PLAN WILL BE ? WILL AHYEON BE SAFE ?