Ahyeon Getting Bullied

Choyeon - guys how bout I just push her in the toilet

Choyeon's friend - that would be awesome ! But I guess we gotta make it more embarassing pushing her in toilet is not fun to me . It would be more fun to push her infront of taesan *smirks*

Choyeon - what a nice idea you just gave to me just wait and watch girls what you leader does .

Ahyeon steps into the classroom next day when suddenly someone throws a whole bunch of trash on her from dustbin

Ahyeon - wtf ! Who the hell did it ??!?!

Ahyeon moves her head back to look who did it and finds choyeon standing with a trash can.

Ahyeon - Have you gone mad ? Or you just like to play with trash ? Why don't you just put them on your own head it would definitely look nice on you

*Rami and choyeon's friends giggles*

Choyeon - *death staring at her friends *

Choyeon - how dare you bitch to open your mouth infront of me ?? Lemme show you your place .

Choyeon comes to hit ahyeon when suddenly taesan grabs her hand and pushes her away .

Choyeon - Taesannnnn!!!! Now you're taking this bitch's side ?

Taesan - Teacher's here ! Have some manners

Ahyeon keeps staring at him for his sudden change in his behaviour and attitude.

Taesan smirks looking at ahyeon

Ahyeon goes to taesan who would be sitting with his friends .

Ahyeon- shall we further complete our project the deadline is near

Taesan - we still have a week c'mon

Ahyeon - we needed to complete it soon a week is so less we literally need two weeks to complete it can you see how many questions are still left to do so c'mon we gotta complete it fast .

Taesan - guys I'll meet ya later see ya

Ahyeon and Taesan would be sitting in the school garden completing their project work when suddenly their quiteness changed to happiness . They both started talking to each other smiling at each other knowing the facts they have in common .

Ahyeon - ok it's evening that's enough for today I guess we did maximum questions only few are left I can do them by myself

Taesan - So we aren't going to meet each other like this Tommorow? Or the day after tomorrow?

Ahyeon - wait but why do you wanna see me ? I remember you hated seeing me right ?

Taesan - it's just I'm waiting for the money you need to pay to me . What if you run away so I needed to keep my eyes on you and meet you everyday . So give me you number .

Ahyeon - you're so cheap ! Anyways I don't have a phone .

Taesan - How bout I buy for you ? Look you can't say no since I have to keep my eyes on you since you can't be trusted.

Ahyeon- so that you can ask money from me for phone too ?

Taesan - No No you can keep it . It's just a gift from my side to you for completing the project for me for the first ever in my life

Ahyeon- No No it's ok I'll be buying it soon once I get paid from my part-time job

Taesan - you work too?

Ahyeon - ofcourse I have to I am not gifted like you who has everything.

Taesan pulls out a phone from his bag and gives to ahyeon

Ahyeon - what is this ? I don't want it . It's ok I appreciate your kindness.