AHYEON'S NEW FRIEND

Alarm Rings....

Ahyeon - Damn!! I'm late jihoon wake up it's time to go to school. I'm preparing a breakfast take a shower , brush you teeth and come downstairs for breakfast.

Jihoon- ok eonnie!

After eating the breakfast ahyeon sends jihoon to his school and walks to her school.
When suddenly a guy bumps into her.

The guy - I'm really sorry I hope you aren't hurt .

Ahyeon - No No I'm fine . Wait it's you ?!

The guy - Oh yes wait we met each other yesterday right? By the way I couldn't thank you yesterday for saving me I really wanna thank you now thank you so much for saving me from those bullies.

Ahyeon - No it's fine . By the way how's your wounds ?

The guy- Its fine now *with a smile on his face*

Ahyeon - *smiles back*

Taesan and his friends would be passing from the front...

Taesan's friend - Yo brother is it ahyeon with that punk?

Taesan looks towards ahyeon talking to their bully victim

Taesan- Ahhh why am I wasting my time here standing looking at them let's go guys that has nothing to do with us

Taesan- Ahhh why am I wasting my time here standing looking at them let's go guys that has nothing to do with us. Wait but why am I angry looking at them talking to each other?! Anyways that's just a shit . Focus onto your revenge taesan 😏.

Teacher - Okay everyone silence ! A new kid shifted to our class . please come in and introduce yourself .

The kid - Anyagasaeyo ! I'm yujin I hope we'll be good friends .

Sungho- Taesan look it's that punk * Bro needed to be taught well for reading in a same class with boss kid you're doomed you made it even more easy for us

Sungho- Taesan look it's that punk * Bro needed to be taught well for reading in a same class with boss kid you're doomed you made it even more easy for us .Now wait for the circumstances.

Teacher - Okay yujin where do you wanna sit ?

Yujin - *points towards ahyeon*

Ahyeon - *looks at him in a confusion*