chapter - 1

3rd Person POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"UwaUwa UwaUwa........." A boy is crying rolling in the bed dramatically without tears.

" SHUT UP!!! CAN'T YOU. MY EARS IS HURTING ALREADY AND WHY ARE YOU CRYING, IT ISN'T LIKE IT'S YOU WHO IS GOING TO GET MARRIED " the girl sitting beside him scream irritately rolling her eyes.

" Uwaaaa....WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME. YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS. MY POOR HEART " the boy sat up and said putting his right hand in his heart dramatically.

" SO JUST SHUT UP THEN, YOU ARE IRRITATING ME. IT'S BEEN 1 HOURS CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP" the girl said kicking his leg with her leg.

The boy stand up and said pointing his finger at her "OUCH...YOU... MY BESTIE IS GETTING MARRIED AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO SHUT UP, HOW COULD YOU HUH..."

The girl to stand up, put her both hand on her waist and glaring at him said sarcastically " LIKE SHE ISN'T MY FRIEND "

" SHE IS NOT IF SHE WAS YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CRYING BUT NO, YOU ARE NOT CRYING AND DOESN'T LET ME CRY TOO. AT LEAST I'M CRYING BECAUSE I'M HER REAL AND TRUE BEST FRIEND" he said wiping his invisible tears.

" ARE YOU FOR REAL?? HOW CAN YOU COMPARE MY FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR UGLY AND FAKE TEARS??" She said with wide eyes, and look at him in disbelief.

" DON'T YOU DARE TO INSULT MY PURE AND REAL TEARS. AND THINK ABOUT IT, HOW WE ARE GOING TO LIVE WITHOUT HER NONONO.. LET ME CORRECT IT HOW I'M GOING TO LIVE, HOW I'M GOING TO PRANK, HOW I'M GOING TO IRRITATE OTHERS, WHO IS GOING TO MIX CHILLI IN ANIRUDH BHAIYA'S TEA, WHO IS GOING TO ADD SALT IN MUMMA'S KHEER, WHO IS GOING TO WAKE ALL THE FAMILY AT 5 AM PLAYING SONG, AND WHO IS GOING TO SAVE HANDSOME ME FROM GIRL WITHOUT HER...TELL ME " he said crouching down while crying dramatically and put his right hand in his forehead.

"ARE YOU DONE.. SERIOUSLY JAY YOU DON'T WANT HER TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET TO PRANK WITHOUT HER HELP. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS " she said sarcastically and glare at Ranvijay who was also glaring back at her furiously.

" WHO THE F*CK SAID I CAN'T PRANK WITHOUT HER HELP. I Uhh....yeah I was just genuinely concerned for her yes yes genuinely concerned." he stand up and yell the first half and avoiding her gaze he murmured the last half part rubbing his nape nervously. If she got married then Anirudh bhaiya will surely kill me for doing prank in them and she will also be not here to save me. He thinks and look at her.

He cleared his throat and said while walking back and forth in front of her while tapping his chin with his right hand forefinger and another at his waist "Ahem..why are you looking at me like that, it isn't like you are going to help me pranking them, and without pranking my life is as good as dead...Anu you are her best friend go go talk with her there is still time to break the marriage, if she is afraid to break the marriage tell her we are here to help her runaway from marriage-ahh ahh what are you doing??? Stop stop why are beating me"

Listening his word Anisha started beating him with her sandal. " You.... You... You are really a shameless creature in this earth. You.. come back here I'm not done with you yet. Let me beat the shit out your mind. Stop!! "

Jay started to run around the room with Anisha behind her with her sandal in her hand cursing him.

"STOP!!!!" a scream was heard in the room making them both stop at their place.

" Are you guys for real!!! Today is my marriage and you guys are fighting like a dog here!!"

There stood a girl in red lehenga angrily glaring at them which shut them both. They look at her with widen eyes.