chapter - 7

3rd Person POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was early in the morning. Sun was peeking in the room. Ridhima groaned. She was sleeping on her back. She slowly opened her eyes and closed it. She continues this activity for a few seconds and opens her eyes slowly.

She stared at the ceiling for some time and frowned. She was still in a daze. She blinked her eyes a few times and looked at the wall clock. It was 5:40 in the morning.

She frowned. She was never a morning person and she didn't even sleep early last night. She looked beside her and sees Aditya was already looking at her coldly.

“ God…” she exclaimed and put her hand on her heart “ you scared me.”

Aditya wakes up at 5:13. He was sleeping in his stomach. He has been staring at her from the time he wakes up. She was moving a lot in her sleep.

“ When did you wake up??” Ridhima ask sitting up

“ Half an hour ago “ Aditya replied, sleeping on his back and closing his eyes. His voice was a little hoarse.

“ Are you going to sleep more??” Ridhima asked, looking at him.

Aditya shakes his head “ you??”

Ridhima tilted her head and said “ No??”

Aditya opens his eyes and looks at her.

“ I mean I'm not feeling sleepy.” Ridhima said.

“ Hmm..” Aditya said sitting up.

Aditya takes his phone from the bedside table and starts checking his emails. After checking his emails and his today’s schedule, he keeps his phone back on the table and stands up.

Ridhima was staring at him all the time. When he got up she asked him “ jogging??”

“ Hmm…” Aditya hummed while wearing his slippers.

“ I want to join you but I will sleep more. I'm not sleepy, it's just that I don't want to feel sleepy in the afternoon.” Ridhima said and smiled at him awkwardly.

Aditya's eyes were soft, looking at her but his face was cold as always. Ridhima didn't notice this. Aditya walks towards her side. He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead before walking towards the bathroom.

Ridhima’s heart was pounding. She was blushing furiously. Ridhima lay on her back and stared at the sealing with a wide smile. She covered her face with a pillow and screamed.

“ damn, He will be the death of me one day “ she said and closed her eyes falling asleep.

—--------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya came out of the bathroom in his jogging outfit. He walks towards the bed and sees Ridhima sleeping soundly. She was hugging a pillow, hiding half of her face in it.

Aditya's both hands were in his pants pocket. He stands in front of Ridhima and stares at her. He bent down and tucked the hair behind her ear which was covering her face.

He straightens up and walks towards his side and takes his phone from the bedside table. He looks at Ridhima one last time and leaves the room.

He reached the hall and was walking towards the backyard when someone called him from behind.
He turned around and saw Gayathri walking towards him.

“ Is Ridhima awake??” Gayathri asked walking towards Aditya.

Aditya just stared at her coldly and didn't reply.