chapter - 8

3rd Person POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Singhania Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After Aditya and Ridhima left, all the family started to leave from there. Now, only Ashish and Anirudh were in the living room. Both are still staring at the door, lost in their own thoughts.

After sometime Anirudh started to leave from there. Ashish comes out of his thoughts and stops him. Anirudh stopped in his tracks and turned around. Ashish goes and stands in front of him.

" Did she know??" Ashish asked

Anirudh shake his head and said " No "

Ashish waved his hand dismissing him and Anirudh left from there while Ashish walked towards his study room.

------------------------------------------------------------

AdiMa restaurant
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aditya and Ridhima arrive at the restaurant after 49 min. Aditya stopped the car in front of the restaurant and stepped out of the car. He goes to the other side of the car and opens the car door for Ridhima. Ridhima steps out of the car. Aditya gives the car key to the valet to park the car.

Ridhima tilted her head and looked at the restaurant. This restaurant was opened 6 years ago and she has come to this restaurant many times before. This is her favourite restaurant.

Aditya was walking in front looking down at his phone. He turns around when he sees Ridhima is not beside him. He sees Ridhima looking at the restaurant, lost in her thoughts. He locks his phone and keeps it in his pants pocket. He walked towards her.

" What happened??" Aditya asked

Ridhima comes out of her thoughts, looked at him and said giving him a little smile " nothing "

Aditya nodded his head and said " let's go "

Aditya intertwined his hand with Ridhima and started to walk towards the restaurant. Ridhima looked at their intertwined hands and blushed.

They entered the restaurant and one servant came running towards them. The restaurant was quite crowded. The servant guided them to the VIP room for dinner on the 8th floor, the last floor of the hotel.

They exited the elevator and the whole floor was empty. Ridhima confusedly looked at Aditya.

Aditya pulls a chair for Ridhima. She sat on it. Aditya also sits on another chair. Waiter poured the water on their glasses. Then they ordered their food. Waiter left after he took the order. Ridhima started to look outside through the glasses. From there they can see the beautiful city view.

Ridhima supports her head with her right hand and looks at Aditya. Aditya was looking down at his phone. She has noticed one thing that Aditya never shows emotions. His face is always emotionless and his eyes cold and sharp but

So handsome

So hot

*Ahem*

Ridhima cleared her throat trying to start the conversation. Aditya looks up from his phone. He locks his phone and keeps it on the table.

" How was your day??" Ridhima asked

Aditya takes the glass and sips water, unhurriedly.

" Good, " Aditya replied, putting the glass down.

" You?? " Aditya asked, looking at her.

At that time the waiter brings their food. The waiter served their food and left. They start eating while Ridhima starts to tell about her day.