chapter - 15

DO NOT FORGOT TO READ THE NOTE AT THE END!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aditya enters his room and doesn't see Ridhima. He got inside the bathroom and came out changing his clothes. He frowned when he still didn't see Ridhima.

He goes to the balcony and sees Ridhima dozing off on the sofa. He goes near her and picks her up in bridal style and comes back to the room. He just lays her at the bed when she opens her eyes.

" you're back, " Ridhima said, looking at him with half open eyes.

" Hmm..." Aditya hummed while sitting beside her.

Ridhima was hugging his neck.

" Did you have your dinner?" Aditya asked, removing her hair from her face.

Ridhima shakes her head and pulls him closer still hugging his neck. Half of Aditya's body was hovering over her.

" Didn't I say, I will always wait for you to have dinner together?" Ridhima said and looked up at him and at the same time Aditya looked down.

Their faces were very close. In the dim light both of their faces were glowing. Ridhima was looking beautiful with her sleepy eyes. Her long eyelashes almost touching her cheekbones whenever she blinked. And she wet her lips with her tongues feeling his gaze.

Aditya stares at her lips intensely. He slowly moved down while Ridhima closed her eyes. He was about to kiss her when-

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Aditya's phone started to ring. Ridhima opened her eyes and pulled her hand back while Aditya got up and took his phone.

" Come down, fast " Aditya said and left from there taking his phone.

After Aditya left, Ridhima buried her face in the pillow and screamed. She sat up and hugged the pillow.

" Oh my god.. oh my god.. he almost kissed me " she said and kicked her legs in the air.

She controlled herself and got up. She straightened her dress and hair before leaving her room.

Ridhima came downstairs and went to the kitchen. She saw Aditya was still talking on his phone and heating the food in the oven.

Aditya saw her and pointed his finger at the chair in front of the counter for her to sit. She went and sat down on it.

" I will go tomorrow to check " Aditya said while taking the food out.

He served the food on the plates and gave it to Ridhima.

" Hmm... alright " Aditya said and cut the call.

He takes his plate and comes and sat beside Ridhima.

" How was your day?" Aditya ask

Ridhima started telling him about the day in detail while eating their dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------

" And Myra said he is trying to hit on me, me? " Ridhima said, pointing at herself.

Aditya was washing the dishes while Ridhima was drying the Dish with a cloth sitting on the counter beside the sink and still telling about what happened today.

" Seriously, how can that be possible when he already has a girlfriend." Ridhima said

" Are you even listening?" Ridhima asked suddenly when Aditya didn't say anything for a long time.