Lord Beavis

Tang Zhan forcefully shifted his gaze away from X as he approaches the wooden gates. He was about to knock when the gates suddenly opened by themselves.

The family were surprised at first but they soon saw two guards by each sides of the gates.

The first one raised his head graciously and stared at the group like he was at a dumpsite and was sightseeing waste for the first time in his life. "You met the lord well so you're granted free entry today, but I advise you to refrain from touching anything."

Banjo stares at the guards as he walked in after mr Tang, but he didn't forget to spit on the ground. X walks in last beside Yufei and Tang Zhan catches the guards staring them and checking them out perversely.

'Not now, not now...' he calmed himself in his mind as he dispersed the thoughts about killing the guards.

They walk for a while before they reached the doors to the main building. Pushing the doors open they are met with the view of an old man with greyed out hairs and beards but unnaturally having a younger face, his body and hairs are those of an eighty and more years old but his face was that of a person in mid fourties.

The man is full of smiles as he plays with an object in his hand, he sees them and then drops the object into a metal bowl by his side.

"Earthlings. You have proven to be as you were narrated, first thing on you all minds is food and abode after that you can decide the rest later, am I right?" The man joyfully says as he stands up from his seat, but Tang Zhan doubts he is this joyous because of them.

"You can as well say it like that sir." Tang Zhan replied taking two steps to the front as the man approaches him.

Above the man head he can see the five empty symbol slot of an head. All five were expensively empty.

♪He doesn't even consider you as a person.♪ Void buzzes to life seeing the symbol atop the man's head.

"So I can assume you are here to find a building to buy, well sorry to say I have my torn stocked up no free spaces, but if you want I can provide you with a map, you can use that to get to the nearest city where more opportunities should be lying in wait for you hahahaha." The man laughs at his speech as he pats Tang Zhan on the shoulder.

The man kept laughing as he turns around and wipes the tears that were starting to accumulate in his eyes, then he suddenly stops laughing as he faces them again. "But it's not for free."

[Quest: Kill the Leaf-Tailed Kinkajou that has been tormenting and killing the lord's personnel and making all his efforts of getting his materials futile.
Reward: Increased affection, 500 gold coins, two stats points.
Duration: A day.
Penalty: Rejection from lord Beavis.]

Tang Zhan now understanding the reason for the guards attitude is because of their boss who is worse than them, and Tang Zhan is more than willing to make the man wary of him, so he speaks ahead of him.

"You want me to kill the leaf-tailed kinkajou that has been disturbing your business right, easy peasy lemon squeezy. Give me location or map or whatever it is you give out." Tang Zhan said as he slowly walks around the room, observing many items around like the portraits that are lined after each other.

Lord Beavis took a step forward as he almost shivered, he remembered when he was told to accommodate the earthlings, he learnt that although their powers will be taken from them so as to keep them under leash but there will be some that will rise again faster than anything and those ones might actually be hiding a great level of expertise, so he knew to be wary of Tang Zhan since he just arrived but was able to know his predicament and seeing his nonchalant behavior, it only serves to make his guess even more valid.

Did he read his mind? Did he just make a wild guess? Did he actually know? Did he hear it from someone on his way here? Can he see the future? Or even more scarier, can he read the lines of fate and destiny?.

Many questions tumbled and fumbled inside Beavis head as a sweat dropped from behind his ear.

He quickly turned and went inside a chest behind his throne bringing out a map while secretly using that chance to clean to sweat piling on his forehead and neck.

"Here is the map, since you're new here you can't know the location, the map is from here to the enchanted forest, beware of the closed tracks as that leads to higher domains you wouldn't want to visit. If you get close to the closed tracks you might hear the sounds of water and you might start feeling extremely thirst but do not go, that's the effect of the thundering expanse, it is a lake that as legend sys, it holds a injured beast at the crazed level, but no one knows if such rumor us true because no one ever goes and returns, so beware of crossing the path". The man explains with all seriousness as he hands the map to Tang Zhan who make his best bored expression with eyes closed.

'This arrogant brat, he just arrived he couldn't have been strong enough to do what I can't, can he?' Beavis smiled at him as he motions at his other companions.

"What about them, are they following?"

"No, they'll stay right here. Please give them a room to rest while I complete your task will be back before the end of today."

Tang Zhan says you the man as he walks towards his family.

"Zhan'er, where you're going hope it is not too dangerous. Our energy and power has been taken, we're just like normal humans, we are not even half as strong as this man's guards talkless of doing what he couldn't." Mrs Tang comes forward as he held Tang Zhan's face in her hands.

Tang Zhan grabs her hands as he smiled at her, "don't worry mum, I'll be back before you know it."

Tang Zhan looks back at lord Beavis, but this time he opens his eyes and stares straight at Beavis soul as he used his [Eye windows] directly on him.

Beavis felt like all his secret has been exposed and leaked before the domineering white eyes, it did not look like anything but he actually froze up as Tang Zhan's direct gaze was on his soul.

"Nothing must happen to them." With the last warning words, he disappeared in plain sight.

This made his family realize that he is more than what they thought he is. They said they were going to retrieve the power they had given but not the power you had as yours, and Tang Zhang was a whole storage of personal product.

To say Beavis was shocked was an understatement, he was outright stupefied, lack of word or thoughts. He couldn't even begin to imagine what had happened.

'Didn't they claim to have extracted everything they gave them, how come he is able to, do what he did. Did he teleport, or perhaps turn invisible... No this isn't normal, this person isn't an earthling his family should also be like him or better than him.' Beavis racked and cracked, but to no avail. He just couldn't come up with a good enough reason to explain this occurrence.

To everyone thoughts as to the strength and prowess, whether they were right or wrong in their assumption what they didn't know was Tang Zhan was still with them. The same thing he had done in Kairos domain back on earth, when he hid from the beasts, was what he had done as well.

He had simply entered his shadow and shrunk it to the size of a dot, and he remained with them until lord Beavis took his family to a room where they can stay while waiting, only then did he leave.

Traveling in the dot till he left the village, then he came out back, stretched his limbs and brought out his scythe, as he proceeded to the enchanted forest.

...

Blind Systemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें