Reeking cavern 2

[You have killed a tier 2 normal Kobole, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 0.37

[Exp multiplier: 258.74]

•Tier 2 Normal Beast core

•Sensory pellets.(×1)

•Kobole beast claw.(×4)

•50 gold coins.]

Backflipping onto the shoulder of the first Kobole that was lodged into the ground, Aion squats on the shoulder as he points his right sword at the other three Koboles that were currently hesitant before him.

He jumps again from the shoulder of the Kobole he was squatting on, this time the Kobole shoulders split apart as the force was higher than the durability of the body.

[You have killed a tier 2 normal Kobole, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 0.37

[Exp multiplier: 259.11]

•Tier 2 Normal Beast core

•Sensory pellets.(×1)

•Kobole beast claw.(×3)

•50 gold coins.]

Aion jumps launches him past the three Koboles as he lands behind the three and sheaths his two swords.

[You have killed three tier 2 normal Koboles, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 1.11

[Exp multiplier: 260.22]

•Tier 2 Normal Beast core.(×3)

•Sensory pellets.(×3)

•Kobole beast claw.(×11)

•150 gold coins.]

"Hey team let's get going, we don't have all day!" He calls out at the team as they were dumbfounded while looking at him, even they hadn't seen what he did all they knew was that he flew past the three Koboles and since then the Koboles have been frozen up on their spot.

Grad motions for them to get on the move, as they search all the Koboles that were slayed didn't actually have a beast core, then they checked the three frozen Koboles and it was the same, that was also when they saw the slight line around the Koboles neck, where blood was currently seeping out of slowly.

'So they were dead without knowing, why a scary person.' Grad thought as he finally relaxes and proceeds to carry his sword on his shoulder again.

"For no understandable reason, these Koboles of a thing have no beast core at all, we will still check the others we kill but if they truly do not have, then this mission is a total waste. Although it's not like we didn't collect money, we did, but the beast cores we get from the mission is the reason we don't haggle for a better price. So let's continue on." Grad says with annoyance evident in his voice as a dangerous aura envelopes him.

'Seems like he is finally getting all worked up and serious, hehehe let's begin the plan, ahahah' Aion thinks to himself as he follows the team and continue their clearing up.

The walk after the fight was a tiring one through an extremely long and narrow tunnel, it was empty without a single Kobole and they had to check if they had passed the right place,but at last they finally come out of the tunnel and were brought into a spacious place.