9

Hyy,
I'm back . With a new chapter.
Without any delay. Let's start it . Hope you all will enjoy it .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Adyasha wakes up early the next morning and takes Rocco for a walk. After returning, she prepares breakfast for Rocco and Kirti, and they sit down together to eat.

Kirti: "Best of luck, beta. Today is your first day. Take care of yourself."

Adyasha: "Thank you, Maa. I'll take care. And please, take care of yourself too. Make sure you take your medication on time. I've consulted the best doctor from London, and they'll be here in a few days. We'll get you treated by them."

Kirti looks at her daughter, smiling, but her thoughts reveal her concern for Adyasha. (how stubborn my child is. I don't know when God will call me, but I wish I could leave Adyasha with someone dear who would be by her side at every step. She's handling life's challenges so well, but she shouldn't have to do it alone. She portrays strength to the world, but nothing can be hidden from a mother. Yes, I'm not her real mother, but she's like my own daughter. What will I say to her real mother? That I too left her daughter? How will I face her? God, if you can fulfill my last wish, find someone who can protect her, even from herself, her inner demon .
I'll be ready to die happily.)

Adyasha: "Maa, where are you lost? Are you not feeling well? Tell me, Maa..."

Kirti: "Calm down,beta. I'm fine. Finish your breakfast and go. Don't be late on your first day."

After finishing her meal, Adyasha turns to Rocco.

Adyasha: "I'll get angry if you don't eat your meal on time, buddy. Take care of yourself and Maa. Stay with her. I'll come back soon."

Rocco softly barks twice in response. Adyasha pats his head and gives him a hug. Then she turns to Kirti.

Adyasha: "I won't tolerate any carelessness, Maa. Take care of yourself, and I'm just a call away. There will be guards near the house. If you need anything, you can call them. Okay, take care."

Kirti: "Okay, my dear. Go now."

Adyasha hugs Kirti lightly and leaves after saying bye to both.

Outside, her car is already waiting for her, along with Mr. Jha.

Mr. Jha: "Good morning, mam. Everything is ready, and the things you asked for will be there soon."

Adyasha: "Morning, Mr. Jha. Okay, that's good. I should leave now."

She enters her car and heads towards Chauhan Company.

As Adyasha entered the company building, she made her way towards the elevator. However, as she stood in front of it, a flashback from yesterday crossed her mind, causing her to pause and take a deep breath to compose herself.

Adyasha's inner thoughts raced. Should she take the stairs? But his office was on the 30th floor. She dismissed the idea, reminding herself that yesterday's lift malfunction was likely a one-time occurrence.