37

Audrey hummed along to her playlist as she vacuumed out her car at the car wash

     Audrey hummed along to her playlist as she vacuumed out her car at the car wash. It was simple things like this that made her miss having a man. Or maybe just Mahz. Nah.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of his name. He had completely rid himself of her. No calls, no texts, and he wasn't even watching her apartment this time around like she had expected him to be. To him she never existed and vice versa because she wasn't chasing him. If he couldn't have an adult conversation about what she had done she was cool on him.

Putting her rugs back in the car she was startled by the person standing beside her car. She squinted trying to remember who he was before a light cut on in her head.

"Dion" she slightly smiled.

"Damn I didn't think you was going to remember" He spoke with a grin showcasing his straight teeth. " Same place twice that's a sign if you ask me"

"A sign of what" She asked sarcastically as she continued to clean out her car.

"Let me finish for ya" He spoke taking the vacuum out of her hand. She decided to let him do it because she was tired of bending anyway and it was hot. She eyed him as his muscles flexed the more he moved.

She wasn't interested in him at all but he was a nice piece of eye candy to watch for the moment. She stood beside her car as he finished up before putting the vacuum and closing her doors.

"Thank you" She spoke lightly trying to avoid eye contact.

"Say tho' can I get your number?"

She could feel her cheeks heat up. "You can give me yours"

"Hand me your phone then" He shrugged.

Audrey reached into her car and grabbed her phone making sure to hurry up because she knew his eyes were on her backside. "Here"

He took her phone putting his number in and called himself making her mentally curse as he smirked.

"Yea yeen bout to play me I know the game" he laughed handing her phone back. She for sure wasn't about to call or text him and he knew that so he did himself the honors.

"Just for the record I'm not looking for anything" she made sure to mention while putting her weight on one foot and her hand on her hip.

"Shid I'm chillin too" he held his hands up making her nod and smile. "Well I got to go. Thank you for the help. It was nice seeing you"

"You too beautiful" He responded opening her door for her. She blushed getting in as he closed the door. She let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding in as he walked back to his car. He was a handsome man but he favored Mahz and she didn't like that.

They weren't like twins or anything but they had like two similar features that reminded her of him. He was like the dollar general version and it would be odd to take him serious she didn't need nobody saying she tried to find a look alike.