14

Mahz watched as Audrey exited her car in scrubs before walking up to her condo. He debated on if he wanted to go talk to her but decided against it for the third day in a row. She had been on his mind heavily and not just because of the sex. It was something about her that him feening for her presence constantly. He had fucked up that night by fucking her instead of actually getting to know her. His lust clouded his mind and he hated that.

Pulling out his parking spot he made his way to one of his larger traps. He had been on a trip securing connects with his brother for weeks and he wanted to make sure they didn't fuck anything up while he was gone. Lucas of course was in charge but he was the softest of the three. He'd let these niggas get away with anything.

He made it there shortly after and exited the car. The dudes outside instantly stopped what they were doing and assumed their correct position. He eyed them before using the code to get in. But if he had shot them for having their guard down he'd be crazy right?

" Damn boss bout time you came to see us" one of the older guys greeted dapping him up. "Tryna make us some more money man" Mahz responded. Trap house or not he liked his shit neat and full of money. If it wasn't for all the drugs and money that was out when you entered you wouldn't have even thought it was a trap house. "Lucas been by here" He questioned the guys. This shit wasn't even supposed to be out on the 1st floor in case of a raid yet here they were with it all on display.

Like he said lucas let whatever slide.

They all responded yes so he nodded before making his way to his office. He glanced at the photo of him and Kennedy on his office desk before trashing it. Looking around his office nothing looked out of place. He reviewed some of the camera footage and besides the occasional joking and playing around the guys did it seemed like they did the right thing while he was gone. 

That made him happy seeing as he didn't want to have to take anyone's life on the first day of him being home. He didn't kill as often as Keem but he wanted to ease off it as much as he could.

"Aye boss can I talk to you?" A younger worker by the name of Alec asked looking scared.

"Shut the door" Mahz responded.

The boy shut the door before sitting in the chair in front of the desk. "I was wondering if you could give me more to work with. My girl is pregnant and I'm trying to move out of my mama crib and get us something more permanent before the baby get here" 

Mahz appreciated him coming and asking him instead of just stealing. He'd had to knock a few of his workers off because they would steal money here and there not thinking he'd notice. "How old are you again" mahz questioned out of curiosity.

"I'll be 18 next week" 

Mahz eyebrows slightly frowned up. They had a policy stating that no one under the age of 18 could work there and if he was being honest he mostly recruited those 20 and up. He wasn't understanding why a 17 year old was looking him in the face but he let it ride. He'd figure it out.

He nodded his head before handing him 4 stacks "Don't think this shit is just a gift. You gone continue to work for that. It's just a head start because you took the initiative for your girl and kid. I'll up your stash."

"Thank you boss man I really appreciate you" the boy stood up. Mahz waved him out the office before signing and throwing his head back. All he could think about was Audrey.

He had treated her like a hoe when she was far from that. He wasn't interested in pursuing her romantically but as she grew on him over the time he was gone and he had time to focus he realized she deserved more than what he gave her. He was even feeling her a little now. He didn't even know how to go about speaking with her after how he had vanished in the night but it was worth a try.