38

"I hate you bitches" Mari whined as she watched India and Audrey get dressed for the club

       "I hate you bitches" Mari whined as she watched India and Audrey get dressed for the club. Truth was Audrey didn't even want to go herself but India insisted on dragging her out the house to have fun.

"Girl it's almost time for you to drop our TT anyway" India responded to a mad Mari. She couldn't wait to have her baby and toss it to Akeem. She had been sat down for too long. 

Audrey looked down at her poster girl outfit that Mari was forcing her to wear and shook her head. This was way out of her comfort zone and she just wanted to stay home and watch movies. She felt like her entire ass was on display.

"I honestly want to stay home" Audrey randomly spoke as she straightened her 34" bundles that she had got installed that morning. "No bitch you NEED to go out" Mari stated while putting emphasis on need. She wasn't lying though. 

"Hold on I got something that's going to fix that" India said running out of the room before returning with a bottle of Hennessy. "Hold ya head back bitch we pregaming" She said in a sing song like tone. Audrey's eyes widened as India stood there with the bottle in the air.

"Well she ain't stutter bitch open ya mouth" Mari fussed while clapping. "My baby don't want no lame ass TT"

Audrey sucked her teeth before holding her head back and squeezing her eyes shut. Her face slightly frowned as India began to pour. She hated the taste of alcohol but she could tolerate a drink or two every now and then. She swallowed it before grabbing the soda off her vanity and drinking some.

"Girl that shit nasty" She whined holding her tongue out making the girls laugh.

"Hurry up Andre letting us in for free" India rushed. Audrey nodded before standing up and doing a 360 in the mirror.  "Y'all sure this isn't too much" She asked as she felt naked.

"Imagine finally getting a fat ass and being scared to show it" Mari mumbled making Audrey flip her off.

-

    "Bitch I actually got you out the house" India boasted as she smiled at Audrey making her laugh. The pair had finally made it to the club and after making Audrey take two more shots she was feeling good. They had been on the dance floor once before making it back to their section.

"And she look the fuck good" A girl chimed in sticking her tongue out.

They stood in their section slightly dancing with a few other girls that she wasn't familiar with as the club started to fill up more. Audrey was taking in the outfits around her and started to feel better since there were people there with way more provocative outfits than what she had on. She was starting to feel herself as she was turning the heads on men whenever she walked past them. 

"Come on we going to the bar" India yelled over the music. Audrey agreed following behind her. She was a rookie when it came to drinking but tonight she didn't care. She had been living like she was in her late 50's when she was only 21. It was time to be young and turnt like those around her tonight.