Ex-girlfriend with a scheming and cunning nature

Zhang Yi walked out of the house, and outside was a peaceful scene filled with earthly joy and comfort.

Many parents were playing with their children in the square of the community, their faces filled with happy smiles.

But Zhang Yi knew that in another month, all of this would become a thing of the past.

He walked quickly out of the community, not far from which was a Michelin three-star Western restaurant.

Eating a meal there would cost at least five to six thousand yuan, and Zhang Yi had always been reluctant to go in and eat.

But now he didn't care at all.

Having come back from the dead, he needed to celebrate!

After entering the restaurant, Zhang Yi found a window seat and ordered the most expensive dishes, as well as a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild red wine.

This set him back five thousand yuan.

Even the waiters in the restaurant looked at Zhang Yi with ambiguous eyes, thinking he must be a wealthy second generation.

Otherwise, how could an ordinary person afford such expensive food for one meal?

Zhang Yi paid no attention to what others might think. When the table of delicious food arrived, he started stuffing his face.

Perhaps because he had experienced six months of post-apocalyptic hardship, eating such delicious food at this moment almost brought tears to his eyes.

So he ate with a somewhat ferocious manner, attracting discussions among the surrounding diners.

Zhang Yi paid no attention to them.

When the time comes, all civilization and morality will be reduced to nothing.

While Zhang Yi was eating inside the restaurant, a woman passing by outside stopped in her tracks.

She had long flowing hair, delicate makeup, and was wearing Gucci high heels, carrying an LV handbag.

This woman was none other than Fang Yuqing, who had killed Zhang Yi in his previous life.

Beside her was her close friend Li Cainin.

As they passed by the Michelin three-star restaurant, both couldn't help but glance inside.

Both of them had long desired to visit such a luxurious place.

Unfortunately, their funds did not allow them to splurge in such places.

But that didn't stop them from casting envious glances inside.

Perhaps they could find a high-quality wealthy second generation to hook up with.

As they looked, Fang Yuqing was surprised to see Zhang Yi inside, with an entire table full of top-notch food in front of him.

"Isn't that Zhang Yi? How can he afford to eat here?" Fang Yuqing said in surprise.

Li Cainin also covered her mouth in astonishment and said, "Is Zhang Yi actually so wealthy?"

As she spoke, she gave Fang Yuqing a sly look and then smiled, "Yuqing, you're really lucky! The lapdog who's been chasing after you turns out to be a hidden wealthy second generation."

"Look at all the food on his table, it must cost at least fifty to sixty thousand. How can an ordinary person afford such expensive food for one meal?"

Li Cainin's tone carried some envy.