Creating a top-level safe house Part 6

Chen Xiong smiled.

"That's good, our interest rate is 4 percent. If you borrow 5 million, you'll need to pay back 7 million. So, you need to first give me a promissory note for 7 million."

"Additionally, you must have valuable assets as collateral. A house, a factory, a car, anything will do."

Zhang Yi pretended to hesitate for a moment, then gritted his teeth and took out the property deed from his pocket.

It was what he was going to use for a loan at the bank, conveniently on him.

"My house is worth over 5 million, I'll mortgage it to your main office! I also have a Mercedes worth 300,000, you can take it if I can't pay back."

Chen Xiong, seeing such a straightforward customer for the first time, quickly took the property deed and glanced at it.

After confirming the information about Zhang Yi's house, he felt even more satisfied.

Because according to the current market price, that house could easily be sold for at least 5.5 million!

With a car included, they wouldn't lose money no matter how they handled this deal.

However, Chen Xiong still made a slightly dissatisfied look.

"Mr. Zhang, your house is worth at most four to five million. But you want to take 5 million from me, I'll be at a loss!"

Zhang Yi's face showed a shocked expression, excitedly saying, "Boss Chen, you really have to help me! I urgently need the money."

"As long as you transfer the money to me today, I can accept 4.5 million!"

Chen Xiong and Hu Minghua exchanged a glance, their eyes filled with mockery.

They were in the business of taking advantage of desperate situations.

The more someone needed money, the harder they would be swindled!

"No, this deal just doesn't add up."

Finally, after some bargaining, both parties reached an agreement at 4 million.

However, Zhang Yi demanded that the money must be transferred to his account today.

Although the lending company was unscrupulous, their efficiency was indeed high.

Perhaps this was their only advantage over banks.

After signing the contract, Zhang Yi quickly received 4 million in cash in his account.

He couldn't help but chuckle inwardly.

For Chen Xiong, this money was like taking meat buns from a dog, with no chance of return.

Uh... why does it feel like scolding oneself a bit?

Zhang Yi left the lending company with a smile.

After he left, laughter could be heard coming from the office of Chen Xiong and Hu Minghua.

"Haha! This deal was so simple to make. That silly kid really just took 4 million and left."

Chen Xiong said triumphantly, "At the very least, we can make a profit of two to three million. No need to worry about this month's performance!"

Hu Minghua leaned on the table, saying, "Boss, he signed the contract so readily, could there be any issues with that house?"

Chen Xiong held the property deed in his hand, smiling, "This property deed is genuine, no issues. As long as the house belongs to him, he can't run away!"