The purchased supplies gradually arrived Part 8

Zhang Yi left an address for the employees of Haidilao to come and deliver the hotpot base ingredients.

As for food materials, they can be directly taken from the warehouse of Walmart.

Only the hotpot base ingredients, these things will not really be sold, even though the bagged hotpot ingredients available on the market are actually far inferior to those used in the restaurant.

Otherwise, no customer would bother coming to the restaurant to eat hotpot.

After finishing the meal, Zhang Yi prepared to go home when his phone received a call from the manager of a five-star hotel.

"Mr. Zhang, we have prepared the 500 tables of banquet you ordered. Are you available to receive it now?"

"Yes, just deliver it to me," Zhang Yi replied.

Zhang Yi returned home and waited for them to deliver all the delicious food and drinks.

These 500 tables of banquet were enough for him to eat for two or three years.

With eight or nine million in his hands, he didn't feel sorry for spending money at all, but rather anxious to spend all of it.

On his way back, Zhang Yi thought about what else he liked to eat.

So, he placed orders with several major restaurants in Tianhai City, asking them to each deliver a hundred tables to him.

Eight major cuisines, including Western cuisine, were ordered, totaling thousands of tables!

This time, he had arranged for all his meals for the rest of his life.

Soon after, the food trucks from Hongfutianxia Hotel arrived at the entrance of Yuelu District.

A grand procession of twenty to thirty cars blocked the road, leaving the neighbors in the community amazed.

Security guard Uncle You hurried forward to stop them and asked what they were here for.

The hotel manager explained the situation, but Uncle You insisted on having the homeowners present before allowing them to enter, considering the large scale and unknown contents in the vehicles, he couldn't easily let them in for the safety of the community.

The hotel manager had to call Zhang Yi.

Zhang Yi went downstairs to the entrance of the community.

At this time, the entrance was crowded with people, including neighbors from the residential building, as well as Fang Yuqing and Lin Caining who came to watch the excitement.

Zhang Yi walked up to Uncle You and smiled, "Uncle You, they are delivering food to me. Let them in!"

Uncle You looked surprised.

"Delivering food? What are you eating that requires a dozen cars to deliver?"

The surrounding neighbors were also in an uproar upon hearing about the food trucks.

"Wow, this must be at least a few hundred tables! Where does he plan to put all of this?"

"Could it be that Zhang Yi's family has something to celebrate and is hosting a banquet? But a few hundred tables is really astonishing!"

"Did you see that? It's Hongfutianxia, a five-star hotel!"

"He must have spent at least a few hundred thousand on ordering such a large banquet!"

"My goodness, spending over a hundred thousand on one banquet. Zhang Yi is really rich!"

The neighbors were discussing animatedly, and their gazes towards Zhang Yi became admiring and somewhat awed.