03

Scorching heat all around. The sweat of body is dripping. It is difficult to move forward with the crowd of people.
The situation is so chaotic. Disorganized situation!

You are looking ahead with distorted eyes. Do people have so much shopping that they have to crowd the shopping mall every day!

Standing next to you is your elder aunt. Yoongi has gone to park the car.

A few weeks ago, she gave gold jewelry to be made. Jihye's wedding jewelry. Due to various excuses, it was not taken anymore due to busyness. Since Jihye's wedding is tomorrow, they have come to take them today. Everyone is very busy at home. So all three of you have come.

As soon as Yoongi returned, your aunt pulled your hand and said,
"Come on, we have to return home quickly with the jewelry."

You blinked at the front again. The crowd seemed to be gradually increasing. You said in a nervous voice,
"Auntie, you go and bring it. I am standing here. In the middle of such a crowd--"

Mrs.min said in a loving voice,
"Y/n, do you have any new bangles to wear today? We have to buy your bangles and without you it can't be done. Let's go . There won't be a crowd if we go to the front."

Yoongi once looked at the Rolex watch on his hand. It was 12:30 p.m. The sun was hot on his head. Sweat glistened on his forehead and neck. He breathed out with his red mouth. Then he looked forward and held your wrist and said in a bitter voice,
"I don't have so much time to see your drama. I have a lot of work to do. Come."

Mrs.min smiled while looking at you both and quickly stepped forward with you both. He held her hand for a moment. Said,
"There's nothing in such a hurry. Walk slowly, mom. Otherwise, your feet will hurt."

Even in the crowd you noticed that no one's body is touching your body. A strong hand hold you with a caring touch very carefully.
_________________

You all came and sat in the car. Yoongi's shirt was wet with sweat and was coated with his body. Sitting in the car, he put his hand on the steering wheel and quickly turned on the AC. You and mrs.min sat in the back seat. The jewelry bags were kept in the front seat.

Yoongi looked at you through the review glass in front of the car. You have put your head on the seat and closed your eyes in a sleeping position. The scarf on your neck is messy revealing your skin. The dark brown mole on your neck was clearly visible from here.

Suddenly mrs.min said in panic,
"Hey y/n, we forget to buy your bangles."

You opened your eyes immediately. As soon as you opened your eyes, yoongi's brown eyes caught your gaze.

Yoongi has dark brown eyes. His eyes are savage, strikingly beautiful, and dangerously easy to get lost in.

You like his eyes very much. Even if you want to, you can't look at his eyes for a long time. You are afraid. This time was no different, you lowered your eyes.

As mrs.min said something again, you said,
"It's okay auntie, i don't need new bangles. I'll wear the olds one today"

"Why will you wear the previous ones? Take yoongi with you and buy them. I'm sitting in the car. You both go."

You closed you eyes and mouth. Thinking that he might be scold you now. But no, no loud scolding was heard. Only the call of yoongi's deep voice was heard.
"Hurry up y/niee."

Your eyes met. The door next to you was opened and he was standing. You breathed a sigh of relief and came out.

Pulled the scarf on your head and stood next to him. He locked the door and said to his mother,
"It won't take long, mom. I'll be back in ten minutes."