04

3 am. The morning light has begun to shine, surroundings are getting light. The nature is blue with the blue glow of the sky. Quiet, peaceful environment. The birds have not yet woken up. You have not woken up either.

Leaning on the railing of the balcony adjacent to your room, you're fast asleep. Your waist-length dark hair is gently blowing in the cool breeze. Your face is pale. Heavenly beauty is wandering in the eyes.

Along with your balcony, the next balcony is yoongi's. distance between them is not much. The electricity came half an hour ago. Didn't have to wait until the morning.

-------
Yoongi's pov-

I entered the shower as soon as electricity came on. My body was sweating.

After taking a shower for half an hour, i came out with a white towel hanging around my neck. I was wearing only black trousers. The water was rolling down from my exposed white fair body.

Namjoon is lying on the sofa. And Taehyung is in one corner of the bed. Basically, sharing a room is not my special choice. However, i has to do it without finding a way.

Taking a short breath and wiping my hair, i stood on the balcony.

As soon as the cold air touched my wet body, i got goosebumps. Strange! Why is it so cold today? Yesterday was hot summer.

Sweat was running through the body. And what a cold environment today!

My eyes went to the sky. Light gray black clouds are visible in the south. Will it rain or not? Summer relaxing rain?

I shaked the water from my hair and goes into the room. My eyes go to the balcony next to mine. I frowned when i saw her sitting there.

I call her out in a soft voice,
"y/niee? Why are you sitting here like this in the morning? Hey y/niee?"

She didn't give a response. Is this girl asleep? I don't even understand because she has turned her back on me.

Since she did not give any answer, she is asleep. Because she won't sit without answering my words. This girl does not have so much courage! But why is she sleeping on the balcony in this cold temperature? Then she will caught cold and fever.

I entered in my room. Leaving the towel on the table, i took the extra key of her flat from the drawer without putting on my clothes and went out silently.

_____________

I slowly entered her room, locked the door from inside and proceeded towards the balcony.

At that time, her head has tilted a little more. So many hairs have come on her face. When she tilt her head a little more, i quickly grabs her. I kneels down and puts her head on my chest. I tucked her hair behind her ear and touched her cheek with the back of my hand. Trying to understand the temperature. Her body is ice cold.

She is wearing a blue colored suit. No scarf on her body. But i clearly remembered that she had a white scarf on her body before coming down at night.

Peeking down through the railing suspiciously, i noticed her white scarf hanging from the balcony of their flat below. After looking at that for a while with a disappointed look, i took her in my arms. Bringing her to the room and putting her on the bed before she moved a little and hugged my neck with both hands and said in a soft voice,
"Why do you come to my dreams every night?"

I laughed soundlessly. She wrapped her arms around my neck. There is no distance between us. Her lips touching my cheek again and again.

I leaned close to her ear and whispers,
"What you think about in reality will be reflected in your dreams. You think about me that's why I come to your dreams every night. Do you understand?"

She purses her lips and says in a hoarse voice,
"Why should I think of you?"

"Maybe I'm your 'special' someone, that's why."

"Someone Special"?

I didn't give any more response. She let go of her hand and i got up. After patting her head twice, she fell asleep again.

My shoulder skin is burning lightly. Her nails are very sharp.

I turned off the AC in the room and put a blanket on her. Locked the balcony door, pulled the window curtain. Then i left the room silently after kissing her forehead lightly.
__________________

In the morning, you woke up to the noise outside. When you woke up, you noticed that, you had gone to the balcony in the heat because there was no electricity at night. Then? Did i came in my room by myself? I don't remember. Damn!

You stood in front of the mirror while combing your hair. Holding it with a pin, you looked at the mirror and noticed that you're not wearing a scarf. When you went to the balcony, you saw that the door was locked from the inside. Did i lock the door in my sleep? Strange!

There is no scarf in the balcony. You loved that scarf. Where did it go? You looked down to see if it had fallen somewhere. But no. Your scarf is nowhere to be found. In the morning, you felt bad. Why did i lose my favorite scarf?
________________

As soon as you came out, you heard that your elder aunt had called you. Not only you, but also Jihye, Chaewon and Jimin had been asked to go.

When Namjoon came to give the news, you all went there like obedient children.

White bread and roasted beef on the dining table. With mutton curry. Mrs.min has prepared breakfast for the children of the house. Although they are not children, they are always children to her. Jihye's last breakfast is arranged for her at home.

As everyone sat at the table, you whispered,
"Auntie, I don't-"

Before you can complete your sentence mrs.min said,
"Yes, I know you don't eat beef, mutton. I have made a separate chicken dish for you. I will bring it."

You quickly stood up and said,
"I'll bring it, you sit."

"You don't need to, but when you already get up, call yoongi with some difficulty, y/n. Everyone is having breakfast, but he is still sleeping."

You couldn't say anything. You quietly stepped towards yoongi's room. It opened as soon as you twisted the knob on the door.

The room is dark. You turned on the light. Yoongi is sleeping with bare body upside down. His blanket is down to his waist. You lowered your eyes and stood beside the bed. You called out in a low voice,
"Yoongi oppa? Get up."

You leaned slightly. You gently placed your hand on yoongi's arm and shook him.
"Yoongi oppa? Auntie is calling you. Get up."

Yoongi blinked. The whites of his eyes were red. You removed your hand and thought, "Didn't he sleep at night? Why are his eyes so red?"

Yoongi turned around and said in a scolding voice,
"What's your problem? You do whatever my mom told you to. Do you have to wake me up because she told you to? You don't see me sleeping, why did you wake me up?"

The pair of your eyes became a little teary. Why does this man talk beautifully in my dreams and only scold me in reality?
Holding back the tears, you said in a heavy voice,

"Breakfast is getting cold. Come soon." You quickly left.
_______________

At the end of the breakfast, you and mrs.min were cleaning everything hand in hand. Everyone else went to their room.
After getting ready to go to your room, you had to stop because you heard yoongi's call. Yoongi called you in his room. Taking a short breath, you stepped back and peeked into his room. He came forward while button up his shirt. Pulling your hand, he brought you into the room and handed the white scarf in your hand and said,

"Why did you sleep on the balcony last night?"