20

A strange thing suddenly happened on that lazy Monday afternoon. Hyun brought marriage proposal directly to your house along with his parents. Seeing the people of his elder daughter's in-laws, your father can't say no to their face. They have been seated in the living room. Snacks is arranged and they are now talking.

In spite of extreme reluctance, you are dressed in a black saree on your mother's strict orders. You stubbornly came out without applying any cosmetics on your face. But you don't have the family education to be rude in front of elders. So you sat next to your parents with enough modesty.

You can't even look up shyly against the endlessly shining lustful gaze of Hyun. A uncomfortable atmosphere throughout the living room. Hyun's mother continued and said,
"I already like your daughter. She has etched in my mind in Jihye's wedding. Now when my son also likes her, I don't see any problem. Right?"

Your father's mood became bad due to annoyance. During jihye's marriage, honey was pouring out of this woman's mouth. Suddenly the thought came.. Well, is his elder daughter at peace in that house?
Even though he was annoyed, with a smile on his face, he said quite easily,
"Look, my daughter's opinion is important to me. Besides, my younger daughter is y/n. I am not thinking about her marriage so soon."

"We didn't say that she is getting married right now. Let's do the engagement for now. Later, when you want, we'll fix their wedding date. Besides, your other daughter is also in our house."

Mr.park just shook his head with a smile. He does not know how to handle this unprepared situation. It is understood from their conversation that they came with the ring. He thought calmly for a while. They can't be mistreated in any way. It can have an effect on his eldest daughter's married life. Again, for the sake of the elder daughter, he cannot impose anything on his younger daughter. He feels confused. His blood pressure seems to be increasing.
____________________

A gentle breeze in the balcony. Your hair is flying lightly. As soon as you put them behind your ears, the atmosphere became active with the sound of the glass bangles. The bangles were given by yoongi. The pair of earrings were also given by him. Even the saree was also a gift from yoongi. Standing in front of another man after wearing them, an unknown guilt was gnawing at you. You are feeling suffocating being in constant contact with Hyun.

"You look much prettier y/n."

The praise was bitter. You feel uncomfortable. You did not give any answer.

Seeing you silent, Hyun took a few steps forward. With his eyes all over your body, he put his hand on his chin and said,
"You are such a beauty."

He suddenly pulled you close and spread his hands on your exposed hips. Immediately, your mind went through a bad experience. Even if you wanted to get away, you could not be freed from his tight grip. At that moment, a different power came to your body when you remembered yoongi's words from that day. You pushed Hyun with all your force and said in a firm voice,

"Do not touch me."

Hyun smiled. That smile was disgusting. He said,
"I will marry you. What's the problem in touching you?"
"We are not married yet. If I say 'no' father will never force me."

Instantly, Hyun's jaw tightened. He grunted,
"So you will say "no"? You won't think about your elder sister's married life?"

You did not listen to him. You came out of the room.
________________

Seeing you dressed like this, yoongi looked at you with a wounded look like a thunderbolt while sitting in a corner of the living room. You looked into his eyes once. Seeing the blood-red terrifying eyes, your mind curled up in fear. Not a single word came out of your mouth.