23

There are about an hour left before sunrise. the sky is red. Star's seem like pearls. Pieces of pearl scattered in the vast sky.

As soon as the song ended, you had put your head on yoongi's shoulder. He did not stopped you. He didn't move, instead he made arrangements for you to sit side by side and keep your head comfortably.

Your hands are in his grip. He is constantly moving your soft little hands. Your eyes are closed. He has been noticing the drowsiness in your eyes for a long time. But he does not want you to move away from him. Finally, against his will, he said,
"Are you sleeping? Do you want to go home? The night is coming to an end."

You didn't uttered a word. Yoongi frowned. Did the girl fall asleep? he let go of your hands and tucked your hair behind your ears. he called in a soft voice,
"Y/niee".

You bit your lip twice in your sleep. After that, you got a little closer to him and hugged him and fell asleep again. Yoongi smiled gently with a worried expression on his face. Still, he did not let himself down. He shakes you a little and tried to wake you up.
"Get up. Go to your room. Then sleep."

You snorted in annoyance, said in a sleepy voice.
"Why are you moving so much? Let me sleep."

Yoongi let out a sigh. There will be a problem if someone wake up and see you both like this. It's right to send you back now. You have been here for a long time.

Yoongi stood up, holding both of your hands. You're looking at him with sleepy eyes. He suddenly picked you up in bridal style. you are not conscious anymore. You are sleeping. If you could understand, you would have started screaming and shouting.

Yoongi took you to his bed. He removed the bangles from your hands and put them in the bag and went out and opened the doors of both flats and came back. Then he took you again in his arms and walked slowly towards your room.

Yoongi laid you down in the middle of the bed. Then he went back again and brought the bag of saree and bangles. He was sweating profusely while going back and forth from your flat to his in the morning. Still, the girl's sleep was not disturbed.

Yoongi looked around. He arranged the scattered bangles on the bed by himself. He opened the cupboard and put everything in place and pulled the curtain of the room. The sound of bird crimping is heard. It's almost morning. You turned to your left and went back to sleep. The blanket on your body has already messy. Yoongi was about to go out, he came back again. He straightened the blanket and put his hand on your head and said in a low voice,
"Sleep, my sleeping beauty. May your sleepy dreams are about me."

_______________

Little Aera in yoongi's arm. 4 years old. She is holding his neck in both hands. She is holding two chocolates. Yoongi is climbing the stairs with aera in his arm. He went to the store to buy those chocolates for Aera. It is a holiday so he is at home.

Aera lives in the flat below them. Everyone in this whole building loves her. But yoongi loves her little more. Because he like babies so much.

Aera's mother is in their flat. Talking to his mom. That's why he took her to the store to buy chocolates.

_________________

You came out with two buckets in both hands. The buckets were full of wet clothes. Sweat on your forehead and neck. Even on holidays, the woman who helped with the housework did not come. Almost a week's clothes have accumulated because the washing machine is not working. Your mother thought that helping woman will wash them, but she called in the morning and said that she will not be able to come for the next week including today. She is going to the village. She will come only then.

At one stage, you took the clothes and went into the bathroom. After washing the clothes for about two hours, you're going to the roof to dry them.

You saw yoongi as you stood in front of the door of the flat. Yoongi came up the stairs with Aera in his arm. You looked at her and smiled sweetly with your tired face. Aera also smiled in response.

"What happened to you? Why did you look so dull? Did you have a fight with auntie?" Yoongi asked with a frown.

You got angry. You said angrily.
"You always understand so much. I have washed all these clothes. That's why I feel tired. You know how hard it is to wash clothes?"

"Why are you yelling at yoongi oppa, unnie?"

You raised your eyebrows at Aera's words. You asked in a surprised voice,
"You have also impressed this kid?"

Yoongi looked at you with narrow eyes. He opened a packet of chocolates and handed it to Aera and said, "I don't need to impress anyone. Everyone likes me."

You squinted your eyes in annoyance. Picking up two buckets in both hands, you hurriedly said,
"Move. I'm getting late because of you."

Yoongi stood aside. He took a bucket from your hand while holding Aera in one hand as he climbed the stairs and said in a mocking tone."you don't have stamina to carry two bucket. What if you fall down while carrying those."

You got angry again. Tried to take the bucket from yoongi's hand and said,
"Leave. I don't need your help. I can do it alone."

Yoongi snatched the bucket from your hand and walked past you and went up a few steps and said,
"Don't talk too much. You will be overwhelmed by the pressure of your words."

And you didn't talk any more. Pulling the dupatta over your head, you started climbing up behind him.

____________

You have left all the clothes to dry in the sun. Yoongi is standing in the shade with Aera. If she was not in his arm, he would have done the work herself. As soon as you finished the work, he moved forward. yoongi was about to pick up the empty buckets with one hand when Aera raised her both hands towards you.
"Pick me y/n unnie." She wants you to take her in your arms.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. You were busy wiping the sweat from your face with your dupatta.

"You can carry her?" Yoongi asked in a doubtful voice."

"I can." You held out your hand. Immediately Aera jumped on your arms. You smiled. You patted her head and said,
"Yoongi oppa is a bad person, do you understand? Don't talk to him."

" Who told you that, unnie? Yoongi oppa loves me very much. He do not love you? Aera protested.

Yoongi laughed out loud. You are looking at him with irritated eyes. Yoongi said in a mischievous voice,
"I do. I love everyone. And I love your unnie the most.

you looked at him with a distorted face. You mumbled the word "unbearable" and quickly went downstairs.

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment.