12

The crimson twilight of the afternoon. The orange sun is slowly sinking in the western sky. You are looking at it strangely with both hands on the balcony railing. Your eyelids are getting dull again and again. After observing deeply for some time, one thing came to your mind, "One cannot stare at the sun for a long time without taking his eyes off it." Even though you knew this from before, you never saw it as evidence. You saw it today. Actually, you can't look at the sun for a long time. It burns your eyes. Your eyelids closed automatically. This time the pair of eyes really closed. Suddenly thought, i can't even look at yoongi's eyes. For a long time far away, not even a glance. Well, are his eyes like the sun? Or that man is a fire, a destroyer? I'm afraid to come in contact with. He can send shivers through the pores and veins of my tiny heart with mere words.

Your eyes widened when you thought about this. Your mind felt random, messy, and empty. You lowered your head and gripped the railing more tightly. His hypnotic words addressed to "my y/niee" are ringing in your ears. How can any teenage girl's emotional heart be calmed by hearing these words? Does he not understand that these words affect me greatly? I want to ignore all the prohibitions and fall into his chest

____________

Evening has come. You are sitting on the study table reading intently. Now summer is going on. After about a year, next summer, your second years final exam. Even though you're not serious about your studies, you're not making fun of them either. You're an average student, neither good nor bad enough to fail.

The house is almost empty. Jimin has gone outside, to the house of one of his close friends. Not for one day, but for three days. Friend's elder brother's wedding. He has to go, friend's parents even called him. He rushed even in the midst of this study.

Your father has gone to office work. He will return the day after tomorrow. He has to rush to office work occasionally. He is a high-ranking official of a private company. The sense of responsibility is also high.

Only you and your mother are at home. You has opened the door of your room. Your mother is sitting on the sofa in the drawing room and watching TV with low noise. You can see her clearly from here. Feeling a little upset. Earlier you used to spend time with Jihye all the time. Now how alone do you feel!. Jimin always talks less and is engrossed in studies. There is no way to laugh with him.

It's half past seven...
The phone placed in the corner of the living room rang. Your mother was watching the drama with calm eyes. She said in a raised voice with constant words,
"Y/n, come pick up the phone."

Your voice did not come from your room. She again raised her voice and called,
"Y/n?"

There is no response. This time looking back with annoyance, she noticed that you're in a deep sleep with your head on the table. She got up on her own without finding a way. As soon as she picked up the phone, she got a news that shook her soul. After the conversation, the phone hung up.
With tears in her eyes, she touched your hand to call you, her mind was agitated with extreme restlessness. You have fever. The girl is trembling in her sleep.

Mrs.park's mother called from her home town. Her father's condition is not good. He was suffering from illness for many days. Since this morning, he have been lifeless. He just want to see his daughters.
Her mother told her and her elder sister to leave now before anything happens. His younger daughter, that is, your younger aunt, already left for her home town after hearing the news a little while ago.

Mrs.park and mrs.min hold you and put you on the bed. You took medicine.
Mrs.park is clearly worried. On one side is her father and on the other is her sick daughter. Where will she go? There is no one at home who will take care of her.
How can a sick girl stay alone in an empty house? Besides, she didn't cook anything. You can't cook with this fever. Problem is everywhere.