15

The late afternoon sun shines through the window panes. A narrow ray of light falls on your face.

You has not looked up yet. Your gaze is fixed downwards. Yoongi's hand is still on your cheek, lips. He is staring at your face for three minutes. You can't raise your head against his drugged deep gaze. Your breathing is getting stuck in your throat due to great shyness.

His thumb lightly slid to your lips and finally reached the corner of your lips, you said in a low voice,

"It's getting late."

Yoongi smiled. You wanted to see that sudden smile, but you couldn't look because of shame. When he removed his hand from your cheek, he raised his hand to tuck the hair behind your ear, you tucked it away and sat on the seat. The shyness is still evident on your face.

Yoongi started the car. He pointed the hair pin in his hand towards you and said,
"Tie your hair and open the window."

You took a look at him and began to tie your hair again with the pin.
"Why did you just untied my hair?"

Yoongi did not say anything in return of your words. Instead, he said with a restless expression.
"Roll down the window glass y/nie, it feels very hot."

You got annoyed and asked while open the window.
"You can turn on the AC."

"AC will not work for me. Natural fresh air will be needed."

You did not reply. The car is moving at a high speed. The cold air is touching them.

You stuck your head on the window and looked at the sky. Although the sky is not visible from this side. There are trees on both sides of the road. The sky is hidden by their scattered branches. In the middle, a little sunny cloud peeks through the gaps in the trees.

You became a bit obsessed while looking at the sky. You asked him calmly,
"Well, what does goddess mean?"

Yoongi bent his neck and took a look at you. Then he said in a quiet and soft voice,
"Goddess means "you". You are goddess."

"Oh, tell me what that means?" Your voice sounded impatiently curious.

Yoongi laughed again. Slowed down the car and looked at you and said,
"Cloudy goddess is a unique beauty who reigns in the kingdom of clouds. All parts of her are covered with stunning beauty. When looking at her, eyes are dazzled. Can't take my eyes off her. I am the cloud and you are that beautiful lady ruling my kingdom. Do you understand?"

You closed your eyes without replying. Why do you suddenly feel sleepy? Do all people sleep while they feel peace? Or only you?

________________

After their car stopped, the other two cars stopped behind. So they reached first.
Yoongi unfastened his seatbelt busily and said,

"We are the first to arrive. You were worried that we will be late."

You frowned.
"I said it once. That's why you lost your temper?"

"Yes" yoongi said and opened the door for you. He said, "go, I'm coming after parking the car."

As soon as you got down, everyone came forward from behind. Hyun first of all looked at you and asked,
"Y/n, I didn't see your earrings when you came. Now where did that come from?"

At the same time, Jihye raised her eyebrows and said in a skeptical voice,
"That's right. You don't even have such a earrings."

You falls into trouble. You can no longer tell them that yoongi gave it. After a while you said,
"Actually..it's..."

"The car was stuck in the traffic in front of the market. From the car, she was insisting to buy those earrings as soon as she saw it in the shop, so she forced me to buy those. Your sister started crying if she did not get the things she want. you know" yoongi laughed ironically as he said this from behind you.

Jihye also laughed with him and said,
"She used to cry when she was a child, yoongi oppa. Now she has grown up. You could haven't bought it. It was just a waste of money."

"I would have bought her all the earrings there. You have bought only one" said Hyun in a tone mixed with a little scorn.

You looked at him with a bit of irritation. This man always talks too much. From that afternoon, little by little, the man is becoming absolutely unbearable. You kept quiet for the sake of politeness even though you were going to say something harsh.

At Hyun's words, yoongi smiled nicely and said in a normal tone,
"Y/niee actually doesn't like waste at all. And can't stand overdoing it."

Hyun had no difficulty understanding yoongi's cold-headed insult. However, he did not reply.

But the anger of the insult appeared on his face. You smiled in your heart. It feels good to see the man being insulted now.
____________

The restaurant is very open. Openness means a very beautiful atmosphere with chairs, tables and plants on the roof. Being on the roof, a gentle cold breeze is blowing.

You're not sitting next to the railing. You are afraid of heights. You're sitting between Yoongi and Jimin. Hyun is sitting in front of you. Yoongi's body is burning because of Hyun's crooked eyes. As the waiter passed the menu, everyone was busy choosing food.
Asking the waiter to order two pizzas, yoongi said,
" a chicken rice and white sauce pasta."

Hyun looked with curious eyes and said,
"You don't eat pizza bro?"

Yoongi looked up from the phone. He smiled and said,
"Y/n is allergic to mushrooms. There will be mushrooms in the pizza. That's why."

Hyun now said to you,
"Are you sure? Are you going to eat those? Or something else?"

You looked at yoongi for a moment. Seeing him busy on the phone, you smiled and said,
"Yes, I eat those. Nothing else."

Hyun's face fell silent. As soon as the waiter took the order, Jihye made everyone stand to take pictures.

When Hyun got the opportunity to touch you from behind, yoongi pulled your arm and made you stand in front of Jimin. Then he stood next to Jimin and locked the place very confidently. After taking the picture, he quietly approached Hyun and said in a calm voice,
"Try to do something bad to her, you'll see my worst side. I'm warning you stay in your limits."
___________________

At the end of the evening, the night is about to fall. On the way back, you're coming with yoongi. The yellow light is on inside the car.
You are sitting quietly with untied hair and dull eyes. He has untied your hair a little while ago. This time he did not return the hair pin. He said he would give it before getting out of the car. Not before that.

While driving the car, yoongi said,
"Y/n see there is water in the drawer or not?"

"What you will do with water?"

"Surely I will not pour it on your head. I will definitely drink it. Where is your brain!"

You opened the drawer in front of the car with a dramatic angry look. Seeing a bottle of water in the corner, you said, "Yes, there is."

"Open the cap." Yoongi's tired voice.

You opened the cap of the bottle. Then you held the bottle near yoongi's mouth and said in a dull voice,
" You're driving. I'll feed you."

A small smile can be seen at the corner of yoongi's lips. The smile does not escape your eyes. Rather, it is stuck in your eyes.

When yoongi smiled, you leaned a little and carefully fed him water. However, due to carelessness, some water rolled down his chin and reached his throat. On seeing that, you moved a little closer to him, leaving the water bottle. As soon as you wipes his chin and throat with your hand, you realizes that someone's five fingers have sunk into your hair. Raising your face to look questioningly at him, he locked his brown hypnotic gaze with yours and said in a deep voice,

"Don't come so close to me cloudy goddess. Not touching but 'feeling' you is enough for me."

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment