Welcome to Odale Town!

Mexicano quickly helps Jirachi up and they head towards the group of marines, confused and worried.

[Random Marine] Petty Officer Shido will set the sails soon, this island is too dangerous. We're just waiting on the Warrant Officer.

[Chansu] You mean me?

Behind the marine, a ball of flames materializes and changes into Chansu. Startled, the marine leaps and spins around in an instant.

[Random Marine] Uh...yes sir. What took up so much of your time out there, if you don't mind me asking?

[Random Marine 2] Yeah! We've been out here for hours!

[Random Marine 3] I'd like to know also....sir.

[Jirachi] Do we like..know this guy?

[Mexicano] Shhh.

[Chansu] Calm down, folks. I was simply scouting the area, I didn't come across much, besides a group of people. They were not normal people however...this may sound crazy...but they were dead.

[Jirachi] Ooo, we saw like the same thing!

[Mexicano] No es esa alguna caca..

Chansu paused and walked over to Jirachi and Mexicano.

[Chansu] Is that so? Where did you see them?

[Jirachi] Well like, we like-

[Mexicano] We were walking along the roadside and saw a hospital. We thought that maybe there could be people inside, so we checked it out. There was a lady at the desk...she was...

Mexicano tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out. Because of all that transpired, he couldn't fully process anything going on around him, but his gut wrenches just at the thought of that lady's demise.

[Chansu] Let it out, we need to know all of the details in order to report this to higher officials.

[Mexicano] Her face was completely gone , it was chewed off it looked like.

[Chansu] Hmmm, it seems that you and I must've stumbled across the same beings. They tried to attack me for no reason, biting at my flesh. I attempted to fight back, however..none of my abilities worked. My mera mera no mi didn't activate, and it was as if I had no haki. Though my expertise in haki is very amateurish, it was as if I didn't have it all. Luckily I escaped, and lured them away.

[Mexicano] Half of our people weren't so lucky, requete monstruos...

[Chansu] Yeah..it's unfortunate, but what happened to you guy's vessel? It's destroyed, I saw it at the entrance. It couldn't have been those things...or did they? I wouldn't put it past them...

[Jirachi] WHAT now???

[Random Marine] Huh...

[Random Marine] Destroyed?! That just...isn't possible!

[Mexicano] ¿Qué?

[Chansu] It was basically just scrap and metal, the last time I saw it, completely blown to bits. Did you not know? Shido was worrying about you guys, it wasn't a good decision on Ensign Lady's part, to split up.

[Jirachi] HEY! Don't like speak about my bestie like that!

[Chansu] Relax...I'm sure she's a great leader, that just wasn't the right call. It happens to the best of us.

[Jirachi] I like...guess so...

[Random Marine] W-We were just doing what Sir Jakyson requested...we didn't know that we were trapped here...!