Smok-y Situation

[???] Oh wow...where did you find this little lady?

[Random Grunt] She was wandering around these neck of the woods...so I snagged her. She could go for a high price, look at her behind.

When the grunt turned the girl around and revealed her bunny tail, the man gasped and had to readjust his glasses, to make sure that what he was seeing was real.

[???] Good heavens...you're correct! She would have so many buyers...a human and mink hybrid, I've never seen that before in my life. Ahem...does she have a pretty face?

[Random Grunt] Yes sir, she could be a good slave to celestials, or perhaps a housewife. She is young and looks to be agile.

 She is young and looks to be agile

[???] Very well.

The man ponders for a second, deciding what to do.

[???] I suppose you could load her onto our ship but my goodness...I'm stuck in a pickle on whether to keep her to ourselves or to sell her. She is such an oddity...

[Random Grunt] Well sir, the choice is yours.

[???] Perhaps she could be a good wife...or maybe the pretty crewmate to accompany us...I don't know. I will have to sit on the thought for a moment, but yes, for now load her onto the ship.

[Kidnapped Girl] Mmphphmhmmhphp...!

[Random Grunt] Shut UP!

The girl stops when the grunt kicks her in the shin, her muffles becoming cries.

[???] Don't scuff her up too much, we need her gorgeous body to be intact.

[Random Grunt] Oh..oh right, sir.

Kaori was looking down at them, utterly disgusted. Given the dress and the fact that she had a tail—which not many other humans possessed—she was positive that the girl was Gessica. They were actually attempting to sell Gessica to an industry, which made Kaori want to throw up, scream, and lash out.

[Kaori] Curse you...you guys will pay for this. Unfortunately for you, your other members dispersed elsewhere, so they won't be here to save you.

Before the grunt could carry Gessica away, Kaori jumps down from the tree and kicks down.

[Kaori] To bihizageri!

[Random Grunt] Fwuah..?

[???] Hm?

Kaori hits the grunt directly in the head, knocking him out and she grabs Gessica. With a small smirk, the other man shifts back and takes on a fighting stance.

[???] Psktt...I should've known that mama bear wasn't too far away.

[Kaori] Gessica, are you okay?! It's me!

[Gessica] Mmmhphmmphmmhp...!

[Kaori] Okay, well you're still breathing...

[???] You won't be for long, just another marine, nothing I cannot handle.