Wakey Wakey, Ges and Mitskey!

Ges digs into her backpack and gets a pack of cheese and crackers along with a carton of strawberry milk, offering some to Mitsuru as well.

[Ges] Yum...I love strawberry...

[Mitsuru] I-I prefer chocolate...

[Ges] Ew, normie.

Ges quickly devours her pack of cheese and crackers, gulping down the milk before laying her head on Mitsuru's lap.

[Mitsuru] W-What are you d-doing...?

[Ges] I'm sleepy, so I'm laying down.

[Mitsuru] B-But I set up the tent...i-it's much m-more comfy in t-there...

[Ges] Nah...I like the warmth of the fire. But later, I'll probably go in.

[Mitsuru] O-Okay...b-but when I'm done e-eating, I w-will sleep in there, okay...?

[Ges] Aw man...

A few minutes later, Mitsuru finishes eating and excuses himself behind a tree to change into his night gown—a long, sleek black dress made of quill feathers. Once changed, he goes into the tent to rest for the night. Meanwhile, Ges remains by the fire, lost in her thoughts as she contemplates the events of the day.

[Ges] What a day...just a bunch of walking and those dumb idiots...maybe tomorrow will be more interesting.

Lost in her thoughts, Ges eventually falls asleep, sprawled out on the ground with the campfire's warmth acting as her blanket. Her snores echo loudly through the night air, punctuated by occasional drools as she tosses and turns, showing how bad of a sleeper she is.

[Ges] Zzzzz...

Later in the night though, a mysterious figure materializes out of thin air, their form cloaked in darkness as they silently move around the campfire. Wrapped in a black cloak that absorbs the moonlight, their face hidden within the shadows, they exude an unsettling aura reminiscent of the figure that had earlier stalked Birch's lab.

[???] A༙྇.༙྇Q༙྇.༙྇U༙྇.༙྇A༙྇'༙྇s༙྇ w༙྇o༙྇r༙྇t༙྇h༙྇l༙྇e༙྇s༙྇s༙྇ g༙྇r༙྇u༙྇n༙྇t༙྇s༙྇ h༙྇a༙྇v༙྇e༙྇ f༙྇a༙྇i༙྇l༙྇e༙྇d༙྇ t༙྇o༙྇ b༙྇e༙྇a༙྇t༙྇ t༙྇h༙྇e༙྇ b༙྇o༙྇t༙྇h༙྇ o༙྇f༙྇ y༙྇o༙྇u༙྇.༙྇.༙྇.༙྇

The figure's gaze lingers on the empty wrapper and discarded carton that Ges had, before turning their attention to Ges herself, fast asleep by the dwindling campfire

[???] N༙྇o༙྇t༙྇ s༙྇u༙྇r༙྇p༙྇r༙྇i༙྇s༙྇i༙྇n༙྇g༙྇,༙྇ s༙྇p༙྇i༙྇n༙྇e༙྇l༙྇e༙྇s༙྇s༙྇ g༙྇r༙྇u༙྇n༙྇t༙྇s༙྇ p༙྇a༙྇l༙྇e༙྇ i༙྇n༙྇ c༙྇o༙྇m༙྇p༙྇a༙྇r༙྇i༙྇s༙྇o༙྇n༙྇ t༙྇o༙྇ a༙྇ p༙྇r༙྇o༙྇d༙྇i༙྇g༙྇y༙྇ c༙྇h༙྇i༙྇l༙྇d༙྇.༙྇.༙྇.༙྇