Chapter 15| New Game

Ashley pov:

I woke up around 5 am. I didn't check the time. I didn't bother to look at Alex and just got out of my bed to get ready. I knew why I'd woken up and I was fucking pissed off. I didn't want to deal with this man any longer.

For context, I had the pleasure of being woken up by about a million notifications from a certain boy which was then followed by a notification for my security cameras and then one for my security team. And finally one from Alessandro, head of security.

I swear I will kill this man.

I grabbed any clothes I could find from my wardrobe. The dress was simple and black with thin leggings. I couldn't be asked to put effort into my outfit since I was going to go straight back to bed after this anyway.

I opened my bedside table drawer, grabbing the gun that was hidden behind a few books. I only hid it in case Alex got bored and looked in there.

I slid it open, checking how many bullets it had. I only needed two, one for the head and one for his other head.

I had four bullets.

I grinned, this was good now I could shoot him in the dick two more times if it came to that. Which obviously it wouldn't but I was kinda hoping it was, I want to shoot this guy.

I slammed the draw shut. Shit. I looked over at the bed to see if I'd woken up Alex which I hadn't, thankfully.

While walking out of the door, I grabbed some black 4-inch pointed-toe pump heels. Putting the heels on I opened the door and quietly shut it behind me, careful not to wake Alex.

Once I'd made it down the stairs and outside, my heels banging on the floor when I got outside, to tell everyone that I was approaching.

I could feel my security looking in my direction with respect. "Miss." "Ma'am." They'd greet me as I ignored their existence.

I walked to the front gate of my estate, seeing the pathetic desperate thing crying. I scoffed from just looking at him. Disgusting creature, such a pitiful and miserable thing. This thing's name was Aaron and he was who I was in my last relationship with. I broke things off with him, mainly because I didn't like him anymore and I was getting married to Alex. The relationship didn't end so well.

I looked down at him, my hand on my hip. "If I remember correctly I told you to never come here again," I said coldly, I was speaking to him like he was a stupid mutt which he was.

Aaron looked up at me with adoring eyes, it wasn't cute like when Alex does it, this was just unsettling. "Yes I know but-"

"So why the fuck are you outside my house!?" I snapped unsympathetic about how sad he looked at that moment. Aaron opened his mouth to speak but shut it after I pulled the gun out of behind me and pointed it at him before pressing it against his forehead. "I've killed before, you know I won't hesitate be careful how you answer my question." I threatened, with a dangerous stare.

Lips quivering, body shaking, he spoke wobbly words. "I... I'm s-sorry... I just m-miss you... p-please let me in, and w-we can talk about this rationally."

I glared at him for a few seconds. "Wrong answer. You have four seconds or I will blow your brains out of your head." I growled. He looked up at me in disbelief so I took the safety off my gun. "Four." I began counting.

Aaron kept shaking his head not believing I'd actually go through with it. "You're joking, r-right...?" He stuttered, taking a step back.

"Three."

Stumbling backward, he put his hands up. "I-i mean no harm..." He said desperately, trying to reason with me which he should've known would be useless.